1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

stray boys TIM

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jerms24k, Apr 26, 2006.

1. jerms24k

jerms24k Senior Member

on sale for $69 here...http://www.fos5.com/proddetail.php?prod=33001

are these worth the money. i'm in korea right now, but i'll be back in the good ole US of A within the month. i'm not really in any hurry to buy anything, but these seemed sweet and i think the price sounds pretty good. i was also looking for a pair of dry jeans that weren't as heavy as well. should i buy them?

2. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior Member

Hmm, they're a cotton/polyester blend? How odd. The fit looks kinda dumpy on the model, but (maybe I'm just jaded) $69 no tax/free shipping is cheap.

3. whoopee

whoopee Distinguished Member

I'm sceptical of poly in general, and these jeans are blah in both denim and design. How well is light coloured raw denim going to fade? I bet the manufacturer saved on dye. Anyway, the only redeeming quality is price. And the H&M dry jeans featured on the denim pics thread look better and are cheaper.