1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

stray boys TIM

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jerms24k, Apr 26, 2006.

1. jerms24k

jerms24k Senior member

on sale for $69 here...http://www.fos5.com/proddetail.php?prod=33001

are these worth the money. i'm in korea right now, but i'll be back in the good ole US of A within the month. i'm not really in any hurry to buy anything, but these seemed sweet and i think the price sounds pretty good. i was also looking for a pair of dry jeans that weren't as heavy as well. should i buy them?

2. Ahaz

Ahaz Senior member

Hmm, they're a cotton/polyester blend? How odd. The fit looks kinda dumpy on the model, but (maybe I'm just jaded) $69 no tax/free shipping is cheap.

3. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

I'm sceptical of poly in general, and these jeans are blah in both denim and design. How well is light coloured raw denim going to fade? I bet the manufacturer saved on dye. Anyway, the only redeeming quality is price. And the H&M dry jeans featured on the denim pics thread look better and are cheaper.