1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Strategic Planning

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by Piobaire, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Looking for a small, very specifically oriented book. It's that time of year when I like to update the organization's strategic plan. However, I wanted to give it a new look or feel. I've been out of b-school for a long time. Any hot books on the topic? Not a "what is strategic planning" but a shortish book on work sheets to use, or models, etc.

2. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Looking for a small, very specifically oriented book. It's that time of year when I like to update the organization's strategic plan. However, I wanted to give it a new look or feel. I've been out of b-school for a long time. Any hot books on the topic? Not a "what is strategic planning" but a shortish book on work sheets to use, or models, etc.

Hire me.

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Hire me.

[​IMG]

Uh, no.

4. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

[​IMG]

Uh, no.

I am a brilliant consultant. Just look at some of my posts.

5. Hombre Secreto

Hombre Secreto Senior member

Is this what you're looking for?

[​IMG]

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I am a brilliant consultant. Just look at some of my posts.

No doubt. I just think you're so brilliant, we could not afford your salary.

Is this what you're looking for?

[​IMG]

Thanks, but not really. I looked at that on Amazon and it doesn't seem to be what one would use to plan the strategic direction of an organization. Seems to be about how to be a PM.

7. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

Hire me. I'm like a consultant, only I can actually build the spreadsheet rather than copy or reverse-engineer one from a consulting template.