1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Strap 2 ?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ernest

ernest Senior member

2. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

I like the first one a lot more, this one is kind of plain. By the way, can your images get any bigger?

Aaron

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Not a real fan. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but the rubber doesn't very high quality, and the (imo) excessive details (diamond rep pattern *and* raised borders?) doesn't help in that regard.

4. 1Dgaf

1Dgaf Senior member

Ernest,

I think you should resize your photos; link to them using thumbnails or put a '56k warning' on such threads. I suspect doing so would result in more answers to your questions.

5. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

6. bch

bch Senior member

Much better than the last one. I don't like straps that pretend to be bracelets, assuming the last one was rubber or similar masqerading as black anodized metal.

And put me in for another vote that your pix are not big enough. Can't clearly make out the number of hair follicles on your arm.

7. ernest

ernest Senior member

I suspected you to be a hair lover...

8. bch

bch Senior member

Not so much hair. Just follicles.