1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Straight Seven Dry in Berkeley, CA

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BubblyMasquerade, Aug 21, 2006.

1. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

I was out on college ave doing a little shopping and I came across a store called August and they had Straight Seven Dry and many other jeans from jean shop and the like. Very cool, if you guys are ever in berkely I recoomend checking it out.

2. dk7m

dk7m Senior member

what're the prices like and do they carry other cuts?

3. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

Err I think they carry Thin Finn, SSK, Regular Ralph, Slim Jim and I dunno which others.

4. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

How were the prices?

5. cielo

cielo Senior member

Typically, their denim is at the normal retail prices, except during the end of season sales. To my knowledge, they had two. The first sale was great, with 40 or 50% off nearly everything (Nudie excluded). They had a more recent sale, with the only discounted denim being 646 LVC, Loomstate and Rogan IIRC.

The shopgirls are friendly and I'd also recommend a visit if you're in the area. They don't have the selection of, say, Villains, but it's okay and the store is the only men's boutique in the EB (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

BTW, they're in Oakland-Rockridge.

6. whodini

Typically, their denim is at the normal retail prices, except during the end of season sales. To my knowledge, they had two. The first sale was great, with 40 or 50% off nearly everything (Nudie excluded). They had a more recent sale, with the only discounted denim being 646 LVC, Loomstate and Rogan IIRC.

The shopgirls are friendly and I'd also recommend a visit if you're in the area. They don't have the selection of, say, Villains, but it's okay and the store is the only men's boutique in the EB (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

BTW, they're in Oakland-Rockridge.

Ah, perfect. I'm usually over there for Zachary's before I leave town. I'll be sure to check them out.

7. denarii

denarii Active Member

Ah, perfect. I'm usually over there for Zachary's before I leave town. I'll be sure to check them out.

Gotta love Zachary's!

8. whodini

Gotta love Zachary's!
    I crave it nightly. If I'm in the bay area and don't stop by, I consider it a mortal sin. And if I don't take back a full medium deep dish back down to LA...