Straight-gay-love-confusion - An inquiry or opinion!

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Uzak, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Uzak

Uzak New Member

Hi there,

I found this forum randomly, I am not sure if there are better places to post this, I really don't know where or how to start... I really need different opinions to this topic!!!

Hmmm... I'm gay, I knew/found out that long ago, but no one really knows... no one around me that is, also none of those who know me personally. Only few people I met online I told them the truth about being gay.

I never say/said not because I'm ashamed or scared or anything but actually because I choose so... I wanted to live as a straight guy...I have NOTHING against gay people in anyway... and I don't hate or anything, I'm really a simple easy going person. I just always dreamed of my life to be in a certain way...

I tried my best to shape it so, and I played the part so good, and everything was fine until now!

I have a girlfriend that I really love, and she loves me even more but I am not attracted to her sexually at all...

I am not sure what I can do now! Should I tell her the truth! Should we try like that, should I let her go, Should I go on lying like I did for the past 14 years or so!

I keep thinking, will I be able to deal with that in the future!

Again, I am not lying to the girl, I love her, really... but now I am so confused, I always thought love wud be enough but here it comes with a lot of confusion and a big question mark... [​IMG]

I have no one to talk to about that, apart from the net, thus I need opinions, advices or anything that can make this a bit easier for me... I mean, I also wonder if anyone experienced something similar to this?

pm me if you don't like to talk about it over here...

I'll be waiting your replies...

p.s... sorry if I posted in the wrong place! I'm new here [​IMG] hello!!!

2. sonick

sonick Senior member

We need pictures of your girlfriend in order to determine the best course of action for this sticky situation.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Please PM forum member why to discuss this problem.

4. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

You don't need to make up the part about having a girlfriend Conne.

5. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I know someone in your situation, he couldn't come out of the closet and he left indiana for the bay area and worked in a restaurant before getting shafted and is now in chicago, still trying to avoid living near his long time girlfriend...

but seriously, you gotta talk this through someone you can trust, or at least a professional... and you gotta tell your girlfriend if you really love her.

6. uvmboi13

uvmboi13 Senior member

I think you should break up with your GF. Not fair to her. I am looking for a lover and I am single and ready to mingle. PM me to let me know!

7. Matt

Matt [email protected]

I know someone in your situation, he couldn't come out of the closet and he left indiana for the bay area and worked in a restaurant before getting shafted and is now in chicago, still trying to avoid living near his long time girlfriend...
    hey other than the part about being in the closet, being from indiana, going to the bay area, working in a restaurant, being shafted, moving to chicago and having a long term girlfriend, that totally sounds like me

8. uvmboi13

uvmboi13 Senior member

To the OP: I googled for your situation and found that many doctors suggest going outside and screaming. It relieves your anxiety and issues. It is like a cleansing of your soul.

9. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

hey other than the part about being in the closet, being from indiana, going to the bay area, working in a restaurant, being shafted, moving to chicago and having a long term girlfriend, that totally sounds like me

When did you come out of the closet?

10. Matt

Matt [email protected]

followed you in, followed you out.

11. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

followed you in, followed you out.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I will always cherish our languid afternoons in Sunny Saigon together.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

If you were single, I would say, "go gay."

Since you found love, try it for a few years. Some people go there whole lives and never find love. Just live the hetero life and take some pills to keep it up for her. I think it's worth sticking too. Who knows, maybe by luck she will turn out to be one of those women who, after marriage, never wants sex anymore.

13. sonick

sonick Senior member

Just convince her to let you PIITB. This way, you can imagine she's a man since you won't see her face/tits, and you are doing it up the pooper like you would a dude.

Or convince her to go at you with a strap on if you are a bottom.

14. Superfluous Man

Superfluous Man Senior member

If you marry her you'll never have to worry about having sex with her again.

15. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

Just put your GF on the juice. This one's probably packin' a 6" clit!

[​IMG]