1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

STP coupon thread

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by skalogre, May 10, 2006.

1. Leaveitothexperts

Leaveitothexperts Senior member

Hmm, there may be a 20% off around. Check fatwallet.com's Hot Deals forum for the STP thread.

Only a 15% with Amex use. Any 20% out there? There seems to be nothing on AA either.

2. rand

rand Well-Known Member

ok where is this 30% cupon

3. herrbra

herrbra Active Member

4. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

My wallet is thrilled that there is almost never anything in my size at STP.

5. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Senior member

6. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

Hi Folks,

Not sure if it works, though I just received a code through the post - for 20%.

7. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

8. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

9. mbell

mbell Senior member

I've tried the various links for coupons that begin with http://email.s... at http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/243140/ and I keep getting a can't find the server error. I am copying and pasting the whole link. Am doing something wrong? Is that server down? My internet service has been a bit flaky today, so that may be part of it.

mike

10. spence

spence Senior member

I've tried the various links for coupons that begin with http://email.s... at http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/243140/ and I keep getting a can't find the server error. I am copying and pasting the whole link. Am doing something wrong? Is that server down? My internet service has been a bit flaky today, so that may be part of it.

mike

Make sure you don't have an extra space at the end of the URL after you've pasted the link.

-spence

11. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

^I used the Fatwallet link yesterday and got the 30% off. Thanks for posting it.

12. mbell

mbell Senior member

It was my Internet connection being flakey afterall. After router and computer restarts it worked fine.

Make sure you don't have an extra space at the end of the URL after you've pasted the link.

-spence

13. alliswell

alliswell Senior member

30% email-in-the-link coupon didn't work for me today

14. padronlover

padronlover Senior member

is it just me or did STP jack up all of their prices just today? some of the johnston & murphy shoes i was eyeing are considerably more expensive now[​IMG]

15. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

I've been monitoring the Sutors to see if a certain pair I'm looking for shows up. Same prices as they were a few days ago and last week.

16. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

is it just me or did STP jack up all of their prices just today? some of the johnston & murphy shoes i was eyeing are considerably more expensive now[​IMG]

You're right. I've been eyeing the men's dress coats and a few have gone up. Example: Gloverall Peacoat went from 170's to 217.50.

17. brmoore

brmoore Active Member

20% Stp cupon on orders of $75 and up # 57357 expires 9/24/07.
    Bruce

18. sjmin209

sjmin209 Senior member

STP runs lots of temporary sales, & once the sale is over, the price goes back up. A while ago, they had a 50% off all footwear sale; I was hoping to find an active 30% coupon, but by the time one rolled around, the sale was off & the price was back to normal, so the 30% didn't really do much good.

Occasionally, conspiracy threads surface about STP's pricing; usually, I think it's a result of one of these sales ending. I've also benefitted from 30% off items already on substantial sale often enough to disbelieve those who argue that it's a deliberate strategy.

19. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

I used this code today: 57222 for 20% off and put this in the comment section for free shipping and it was approved..."Name the man who single-handedly eliminated Mrs. Kimble and earn free express ground shipping on your entire order. Answer: Fred Johnson, the one-armed man, from The Fugitive TV series."

Hope this helps as I couldn't find a 30% off active code.

20. herrbra

herrbra Active Member

I used this code today: 57222 for 20% off and put this in the comment section for free shipping and it was approved..."Name the man who single-handedly eliminated Mrs. Kimble and earn free express ground shipping on your entire order. Answer: Fred Johnson, the one-armed man, from The Fugitive TV series." Hope this helps as I couldn't find a 30% off active code.
    This came today 30% edit: over $50 http://www.sierratradingpost.com/def...=XXX@gmail.com as usual, remove the X's [​IMG]