1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

STP coupon thread

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by skalogre, May 10, 2006.

1. philosophe

philosophe Distinguished Member

FYI, I just used 55000 and received an extra 20% discount on top of the current 20% off sale.

2. TheHoff

TheHoff Distinguished Member

3. long_knives

long_knives Distinguished Member

4. kali77

kali77 Senior Member

55694 just found this one by messing around with different numbers

5. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Distinguished Member

what's the increment you try? if you will share your secret with us............. [​IMG]

6. kali77

kali77 Senior Member

Honestly I received a catalogue from them today with a code of 55696 which yielded nothing. So I just started typing in numbers that were close to it and BOOM up came 20% with 55694

7. SuitingStyle

cool .... just something interesting to note about STP, on some Sundays, they will update their price on suits, and for a period of couple hours early in the morning, everything will be marked to their present lowest price ......... I've seen that twice now....... past Sunday, from maybe 7 to 9:30, all Isaias were priced @ 760, and all Corenelni were priced @ 448, too bad I was scrambling to come up with a code off the last working one, then the price got adjusted back to normal, and I missed out [​IMG]

8. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Distinguished Member

cool .... just something interesting to note about STP, on some Sundays, they will update their price on suits, and for a period of couple hours early in the morning, everything will be marked to their present lowest price ......... I've seen that twice now....... past Sunday, from maybe 7 to 9:30, all Isaias were priced @ 760, and all Corenelni were priced @ 448, too bad I was scrambling to come up with a code off the last working one, then the price got adjusted back to normal, and I missed out [​IMG]

What time zone and AM or PM?

9. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Distinguished Member

it's probably some kind of bargain for church-going types who are up early on sundays [​IMG]

10. SuitingStyle

Eastern time in the morning, its prob. not intentional on their part, just the time they update their website prices in the coming week I figure, but could get lucky if you come across

11. Joel_Cairo

Joel_Cairo Distinguished Member

55694 is dead... anybody discover anythig else recently?

12. SuitingStyle

13. philosophe

Any new codes?

14. Crooow

Crooow Senior Member

I was able to use 55775 last night without any problem.

15. philosophe

It's not working today.