• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

STORY ET FALL UK 10 EU 44 TAN CALF SUEDE CHELSEA BOOTS BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

der koch

Reaction score
I've just received these sleek babies in the post. Quality is amazing, for the uninitiated check the SF thread. Size is UK 10/EU 44 and they are a perfect fit. Only tried on, never been worn out. The only reason I am selling them is because I realized they're slightly too dressy for the kind of neutral-pragmatic aesthetic that I have come to adopt recently. Save yourself waiting time and customs fees and buy my boots. I paid over £200 with customs duty shipped to the UK. I am willing to post worldwide as gift to avoid customs duty, please PM me for more information.

Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

phonics

Reaction score
What size do you take in other shoes? Having a hard time working out if these would fit or not.

der koch

Reaction score
What size do you take in other shoes? Having a hard time working out if these would fit or not.
I'm a UK 10 in Converse, Adidas and most other high street sneakers that are tts, UK 9 in Buttero and CPs(achilles), i.e. one size down. Don't own too many boots/shoes and suchlike but, UK9.5 in Docs 3989, half a size down due to stretching. My foot size isn't exactly UK10, more in between 9 1/2 and 10, and as I say the Story et Fall boots are a bang on fit for me.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 99 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%