• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, tips.

Last edited:

adamem

Reaction score
Interested in these and if you are based in Vancouver that is a bonus!

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lian told me they will ship this Friday or next Friday at the latest

Thanks. He hasn't replied to my email yet. I'm sure he's swamped since he's a one man show. Probably should get help soon since I think the orders will only go up.

jmaudi0

Reaction score
i ordered sidezips prior to the Aug. 14th cutoff and was told they would ship in 4 weeks (which was last week). i haven't checked in with Lian since then...hoping to receive a shipping notification this week.

malti001

Reaction score
All orders placed between August 3rd and August 11th will be shipped this week.

The non cropped boot orders (i.e. excluding the cropped jodhpurs) will be shipped at the beginning of this week, as he's still waiting on the boxes for the cropped jodhpurs to arrive.

Last edited:

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if sef has slp ish heel down the pipeline?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[COLOR=222222]All orders placed between August 3rd and August 11th will be shipped this week. [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]
[/COLOR][COLOR=222222]
[/COLOR][COLOR=222222]The non cropped boot orders (i.e. excluding the cropped jodhpurs) will be shipped at the beginning of this week, as he's still waiting on the boxes for the cropped jodhpurs to arrive. [/COLOR]

Appreciate the info. Wish he would just blast this out to those who ordered/paid already.

I wonder how the operation will run as orders go up since he's a small shop at the moment.

malti001

Reaction score
Re: a boot with a taller heel, I've asked him about this and will share more info as I get it.

RetroFuture

Reaction score
Appreciate the info. Wish he would just blast this out to those who ordered/paid already.

I wonder how the operation will run as orders go up since he's a small shop at the moment.
I feel like this past month was quite a step up for him.
KTT really bought in more traffic and orders and I'm sure he's trying his best to stay on top of things.
We are a few days past the expected delivery date but I will give him some leeway as he's still responsive and currently prepping things.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
Getting excited for these cropped jodhpurs...

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel like this past month was quite a step up for him.  
KTT really bought in more traffic and orders and I'm sure he's trying his best to stay on top of things.
We are a few days past the expected delivery date but I will give him some leeway as he's still responsive and currently prepping things.

His popularity will only grow as people keep referring others here.

His email from today to me:
The August 14 batch is currently being shipped out. Including yours.

You will receive a delivery confirmation e-mail with tracking and shipping details once it has been dispatched. The latest this Friday.

Sorry for the 3-5 days delay.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As he picks up the typical KTT/NT customer base, I wonder if he'll start making new designs/proportions/patterns or just milk the "cheaper alternative" route.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads