***Story Et Fall Thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by OccultaVexillum, Jan 13, 2015.

1. sosuke

sosuke Well-Known Member

No just this batch happens to end on the 1st. I don't think the past batch ended on a 1st.

Edit: last deadline was 20th of this month. malti001's post on this other forum has a lot of info about the products. He seems to be up-to-date with the brand since the site doesn't have a lot of info on that.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  2. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior member

Just ordered a black suede jodhpur.

3. Landscape

Landscape Senior member

Yup, according to the online calculator I used. They're really absurdly high. Lian has been very helpful but with this part I do feel kinda deceived that a company registered in Sweden with a Swedish website ships from Vietnam and you have to know that from a website that's pretty hard to navigate.

4. Oski

Oski Senior member

Excited to see how the 40mm stacked heel models will look.

5. vljasu

vljasu Member

I was shocked when i recieved my package with 25 dollar customs here in canada but im not complaining :).

Anyways, jus received my first pair of jodhpurs(first pair of boots really) and man do i love these. If anyones trying to think of buying them i have one advice..
    BUY THEM! Save your time anxiously thinking about buying them when you can pull the trigger and buy them. But its your choice still.

With regards to shoes, its amazing. Quality is crazy, smelt so good when i opened the box like its fresh out the oven lol. I dont have as much experience as the boots connosseuirs here but im really happy with it. Suede, buckle, and sole on point! Packaging is A1 as well!

I just have one question. Im reading about the rubber topy and how it messes up with your leather sole or what. Is it worth putting them on? Since i live in a city where its snowy half the year.. The leather soles might get messed up. Anyone put em on yet? How does it feel?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  6. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

7. vljasu

vljasu Member

[​IMG]

Only pic i took when i tried them on but ill take more pics soon. From an aerial view. I think thats a pretty good pic of the actual color too.

8. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

I can't tell - are those the cropped or regular model?

Either way, congrats.

9. vljasu

vljasu Member

Just the regular. Ordered the batch before the cropped came in so i dont think anyone has em as of now. Expect it soon tho

10. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

I can't think of a reason not to put topy on these boots... especially if you live somewhere with shitty weather or snow.

I've since ordered another pair of MMM side zips and CP chelseas. :eek: Not sure if I'll keep the SeFs yet, but as a public service, I might just get the damned topy/taps installed and take some pictures.

11. vljasu

vljasu Member

Yea i think ill put them on. Is it better to put them on before wear or i can wear the boots once or twice and get them installed? Its summer right now so weathers not bad here.
    Also ive yet to find a good cobbler here in my city... Any suggestions on how to determine how much experience the cobbler has on installing these things?

12. jobosapien

jobosapien Member

I just put on the half soles to my tan suede chelseas yesterday. I'd recommend putting them on in the beginning. Make sure the cobbler sands off part of the leather sole before gluing on the rubber half sole so that's balanced (otherwise if they just tack it onto the top of the leather sole it'll be much taller there in the front)

13. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Even walking on bad pavement is gonna beat up your soles pretty hard. Hard to really tell outside of looking at pictures of previous work or having them do a "test run". Topy job isn't rocket science, but you do want to maintain the balance.

14. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior member

Are the batches from the last two runs (the august 20th and september 1st) going to have the topy and taps already installed? I agree with cyc on the sw&d side of things i don't see a reason why you wouldn't want them on

"Ankle-high Chelsea Boot in clean-lined style with single Italian leather soles. Rubber topy on bottom and metal tap on toe."

15. Jasonronn

Jasonronn Senior member

might not make a difference to those in colder weather, but adding the topy does make the sole noticeably less breathable. i live in la and ive opted to only get the taps put on.