• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stores

Kodak

Reaction score
I know this sounds like a stupid post but can you buy dry selvage from stores like Nordstrom or Saks. There is jean specialty I know of but it is in Cincinnati but they don't ship and I am 3hrs away. Thanks in advance.

cielo

Reaction score
Nordstrom had some Penguin jeans, which were dry or rinsed selvage. There are a lot of online retailers that carry ds. What are you looking for?

Kodak

Reaction score
Cleveland, is Dayton really that far from 'natti I thought is was more like 45 min

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, if you don't mind mail order there's always Denimbar.

rnrswitch

Reaction score
Kodak, you weren't suppose to tell us your location... Your cover is blown.
Checked out the new Ray Cash CD... not too bad.

Also, BIG is doing mailorder also. Some pretty nice denim although Denimbar does have a much wider selection.

uNotAzFreshAzImIz

Reaction score
go to Next in Cleveland and have a lookie .
and yes saks/nordstrom's sell Earnest sewn in selvage / raw but they are a lighter denim ...good thing both places have clearances that include earnest sewn
I will tell you this if you are into Evisu they have a special edition " stripy " which is I am pretty sure like a 19oz VERY slubby sexy denim ..
Giant daicock on rear turned me off though ..

Kodak

Reaction score
Next, has some... I didn't know that. I probably have to go to the Shaker Square location. I don't really like Evisu. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads