• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stores in Shanghai and Auckland

il_colonnello

Reaction score
I'll be transiting through these places this weekend. Any shopping recommendations?
I've googled around a bit and so far have found Scotties in Auckland and Oldlyric in Shanghai.

Have been to Shanghai before but last time I was there I I was still only interested in CM... never been to Auckland.

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the brands are setting their prices higher in China, including Shanghai.

il_colonnello

Reaction score
Sure but I am not looking for bargains (why the facepalm?), more for labels that I have little access to at home. Yes I know that some small independent store in New Zealand is probably not gonna undercut Yoox prices.

The two stores that I have found do appear to carry CdG and the like. It isn t really all that important to me at what price.

manasdirge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure but I am not looking for bargains (why the facepalm?), more for labels that I have little access to at home. Yes I know that some small independent store in New Zealand is probably not gonna undercut Yoox prices.

The two stores that I have found do appear to carry CdG and the like. It isn t really all that important to me at what price
well, I have found that if I buy in U.S. and use proxy service to send home, and with the taxes and postages, it's still cheaper than retail in China, especially shanghai, where the retail price tend to get even higher.

That said, if money is not an issue, Shanghai do provide a wide selection of luxury brands to choose from.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's