• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stone Island

topherrobin

Reaction score
Ah definitely, it's asking to be bought for THAT price. Yeah, I was reading about the stigma more in Europe with all the imitations and stuff. So Botolph, I did get it after all from the ebay guy. It came last week and been wearing it non-stop haha. It doesn't glow like yours, but the color shifts depending what light hits it. I was really expecting it to glow like this haha, but I dunno what kind of light for that to happen. Still like it though so it's a keeper.

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ah definitely, it's asking to be bought for THAT price. Yeah, I was reading about the stigma more in Europe with all the imitations and stuff. So Botolph, I did get it after all from the ebay guy. It came last week and been wearing it non-stop haha. It doesn't glow like yours, but the color shifts depending what light hits it. I was really expecting it to glow like this haha, but I dunno what kind of light for that to happen. Still like it though so it's a keeper. [COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
Yeah that is a NICE piece of kit, boss.

topherrobin

Reaction score
Yeah, the line this year is kinda meh. I'm eyeing the Ice coat on ebay but the front looks similar to the one I just got so debating about it.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
why?

Mailand

Reaction score
'Why' as to 'why it's declining brand' or 'why' as to 'why did they do it'?

First option is a bit self explanatory to anyone who knows a bit of Stone Island's history. Second option - joining the mainstream I guess, going 'big', maximizing the profits etc. All that is understandable, but is it worth losing the existing customer base for maybe a couple of season's larger profits?

No point is buying Stone Island if it's joining the likes of Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok... Just my opinion, of course.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

'Why' as to 'why it's declining brand' or 'why' as to 'why did they do it'?

First option is a bit self explanatory to anyone who knows a bit of Stone Island's history. Second option - joining the mainstream I guess, going 'big', maximizing the profits etc. All that is understandable, but is it worth losing the existing customer base for maybe a couple of season's larger profits?

No point is buying Stone Island if it's joining the likes of Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok... Just my opinion, of course.

the customer base is soccer jerkoffs and i think the nike stuff is fine.

Mailand

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, never been to a match in my life. And I think it's called football, btw.

Nothing wrong with Nike if you are into sports apparel.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
its not called football except in countries full of pussies

Mailand

Reaction score
its not called football except in countries full of pussies
Lol, no wonder why the US are the only remaining superpower
laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads