• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steven Alan Shirts -- $20 each; Absolutely perfect for the Spring/Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am doing some spring closet cleaning and hopefully these very gently worn Steven Alan shirts will find a good home. I am pretty meticulous with my clothes (as I imagine most of you are as well), so all of the items I am selling are in like new condition from a smoke-free environment.

Each shirt is $20. Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is $5; happy to ship internationally and we can discuss cost.

If you buy 2 shirts, you get 10% off; 3 shirts, 15%; 4 or more, 25%.

Please PM me with any questions or if I can provide measurements, etc.

1) Black and Red Madras Plaid in size Medium – perfect for the summertime SOLD SOLD

2) Double-faced Japanese fabric in teal and white plaid with snap buttons in size Medium – great feel and nice gauzy fabric SOLD SOLD

3) Blue and red graph check reverse seam shirt in size Large – classic Steven Alan style

4) Pink pencil stripe reverse seam shirt in size Large – classic Steven Alan style

5) Reverse seam shirt in light lavender fabric with thin raised stripe in Size Large

6) Red, Blue, and White Madras Plaid in size Large – absolutely perfect for the summer

Attachments

• Lavender Stripe.jpg
    Lavender Stripe.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Lavender.jpg
    Lavender.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Madras Plaid.jpg
    Madras Plaid.jpg
    819.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Madras.jpg
    Madras.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo5.jpg
    Photo5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Photo6.jpg
    Photo6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • Photo7.jpg
    Photo7.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo8.jpg
    Photo8.jpg
    790 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo9.jpg
    Photo9.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • Photo10.jpg
    Photo10.jpg
    819.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Pink Pencil Stripe.jpg
    Pink Pencil Stripe.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Pink Pencil.jpg
    Pink Pencil.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Wesley Scott

Reaction score
do you have measurements for the black and red madras in medium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads