1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Steve b. in men's health style guide

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Bradford, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Just wanted to say congratulations to our very own Steve B. who is quoted on page 12 of the Style Guide of the March 2004 issue of Men's Health. Nice to see one of our own doing so well with his chosen profession. Unfortunate that it was in a magazine described by someone here as having too many "shiny-faced people" [​IMG] Bradford

2. gregory

gregory Senior member

I'd like to add my congratulations ....

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Yes, congratulations Steve.

Everybody needs a critic, right?

4. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

I haven't seen the article and I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I think this happened in a Men's Health issue last year and it turned out to be a different Steve B.  

If this really is "our" Steve B., then congratulations.

5. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

I think this time it's really me, although my issue has yet to arrive.

Thanks, gentlemen.

6. esquire.

esquire. Senior member

I'd like to add my congradulations to Steve. I think he does a wonderful job on this forum. We don't often say this enough, but thank you Steve for all the time you're putting into this.

I'll definetly go look for Men's Health. But, when did Men's Health start including fashion into their content. It seems just 5 years ago that it was all about getting better ab's and nothing more.

7. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

congratulations steve b... if that is your real name. [​IMG]

8. Classic

Classic Senior member

Congratulations Steve B.
    Esquire, one cannot go around showing their abs all the time. For those few occasions that they are covered, let it be in style.