• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steroids???

ThePope

Reaction score
Hello I would have posted this in the health forum, but there doesn't seem to be that much activity in there. does anyone know where I can purchase steroids that actually work? not that anabolic crap. thanks.

happydog

Reaction score
As a former competitive weightlifter, who has seen (though not experienced) firsthand the damage steroids can do, I hope that no one will do Mr. Pope the disservice of answering this question. If you like the idea of hair loss, shriveling testicles, uncontrollable rage, liver damage, water retention, bloating, and sickeningly torn muscles (which get too strong for their connective tissue and just pop off the bone), then by all means, take steroids. I would encourage you, though, to rethink this. Why would you want to do that to yourself? Most people who juice do it because they are desperately unhappy people, with no self-esteem, who somehow think that 'roids can overcome all that. Believe me, it will only make your problems worse. I say this not to be harsh, but as a well-meaning slap in the face. Get a handle on your real issues, figure out why you want to do something so self-destructive, and get help. You can be strong without drugs, both mentally and physically. Steroids are not nearly worth it. (I assume, of course, that this is not a troll. If it is, then I will look foolish, but if it is not, then this person really does need help.)

pstoller

Reaction score
I would have posted this in the health forum, but there doesn't seem to be that much activity in there. does anyone know where I can purchase steroids that actually work? not that anabolic crap.

For starters, the only reason there isn't much activity in the health area is that not many people ask questions there. Those that have been asked there have also been answered (if anyone here had an answer).

Secondly, the steroids that "actually work""”if by "work," you mean, help a person to gain muscle mass"”are anabolic steroids. (The word "anabolic" comes from the Greek, "to build.") Steroids that have very little to no anabolic effect exist, but they have no value in body building. What they do share with anabolic steroids is the likelihood of causing health problems down the road with repeated use. So, although non-anabolic steroids may be available over the counter, they're a complete waste of your money at best. Stay away from them.

If you're looking for a chemical shortcut to musculature, you won't find it here. A healthy diet and lifestyle combined with regular, hard work at the gym is all I can recommend, and I don't think you'll find anyone else here who'll counsel otherwise. The "miracle" legal supplements that abound can, at most, make a very small contribution to bodybuilding, despite what the marketing departments hawking said supplements may tell you.

Renwick

Reaction score
Steroids that have very little to no anabolic effect exist, but they have no value in body building. What they do share with anabolic steroids is the likelihood of causing health problems down the road with repeated use. So, although non-anabolic steroids may be available over the counter, they're a complete waste of your money at best. Stay away from them.
Yes. There are many types of steroids. A steroid is any drug that mimicks the effects of a hormone. The only steroids that increase muscle mass are the anabolic ones. HGH may also increase mass but has its own health concerns. Other steroids such as cortical steroids, used for skin diseases, and other steroids that are used for other conditions, such as asthma work for those conditions but not to build muscle. There are plenty of places where you can get steroids online but they are dangerous to use especially if you don't use them in a very strict regimine with other drugs that block the testosterone like steroids from converting to estrogen or boosting natural estrogen and other drugs to kick the body's natural testosterone production back in after the steroids shut it down. Body chemistry is a complex thing, if you don't know what you're doing you could get severly messed up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads