• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought it straight from the boutique. I haven't seen this colorway anywhere else (Neighbor has it in tan/orange though)

What's the sizing and fit like?

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the sizing and fit like?
I find it fits like Schneider's most typical shirt cut (which I consider slim TTS). I typically wear a size 6 in his button up shirts but often a size 5 in knitwear. This is a 6 and the p2p is about 23 inches which is about the same as most of my other SS shirts.

man_of_seal

Reaction score
to whoever that sniped the knit from norsefanboi:

4211ygctcxm41.jpg

Hoping it wasn’t a size 5, because it might have been me! Super excited to get my hands on it.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hoping it wasn’t a size 5, because it might have been me! Super excited to get my hands on it.
Indeed it was! hope you enjoy it man. It was gonna be my first ever schneider piece but I'll have to wait for the next opportunity haha

man_of_seal

Reaction score
I went on a bit of a bender and have gone from having nothing from him to grabbing 4 of his pieces in the last 5 days. Hoping it fits because they’re all final sale. Otherwise I’ll let you know!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went on a bit of a bender and have gone from having nothing from him to grabbing 4 of his pieces in the last 5 days. Hoping it fits because they’re all final sale. Otherwise I’ll let you know!
sweet man! what else you got?

ssortablaeht

Reaction score
Anyone know how the Parking Jacket fits? I'm between a 6 and a 7

I have: https://suspensionpoint.ca/collections/stephan-schneider/products/stephan-schneider-cardigan-hello in a 6

but it fits quite small. I have an older button up that fits great, also a 6.

Should I size for a 6 or a 7 for the parking jacket?

phlik

Reaction score
Anyone know how the Parking Jacket fits? I'm between a 6 and a 7

I have: https://suspensionpoint.ca/collections/stephan-schneider/products/stephan-schneider-cardigan-hello in a 6

but it fits quite small. I have an older button up that fits great, also a 6.

Should I size for a 6 or a 7 for the parking jacket?
06D1B93F-E1B4-4DF5-8522-18126D9F4EB0.jpeg
I initially got this in a four based on measurements, but found it too small, so exchanged for a five. Now the shoulders are a bit broad but overall, this is the better fit for me. (6ft/160 lbs).

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1396155
I initially got this in a four based on measurements, but found it too small, so exchanged for a five. Now the shoulders are a bit broad but overall, this is the better fit for me. (6ft/160 lbs).

If you ever get bored of it let me know!

ssortablaeht

Reaction score
Cool, thank you!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads