• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ilikethelights

Reaction score
I just got the Beach and Dunes shirts in the mail today in my usual size but both fit huge in the body. Is that this seasons fit or have I just not bought a shirt in a few years?

true.to.size

Reaction score
It seems many of the shirts this season are huge in the body, much more so than shirts from last F/W.

Do you think you it is possible to size down for the Dunes, or would it make the arms too short? It is difficult to gauge with the dropped shoulders...

ilikethelights

Reaction score
It seems many of the shirts this season are huge in the body, much more so than shirts from last F/W.

Do you think you it is possible to size down for the Dunes, or would it make the arms too short? It is difficult to gauge with the dropped shoulders...

Hard to say, I've never tried a smaller size in any of the shirts since size 6 has always been close in the waist for all the other shirts I own. The arms on Dunes were pretty huge too, would have to move the buttons significantly to fit my wrist. Neck was right though at least...

Beach being short sleeve seemed possible to size down but not really sure.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slimming my collections to simplify and make room. Posted on the website that shall not be named

But I also have these for anyone who wants them, just have to cover shipping. JPEG_20200519_125552.jpg

There is a tear in the fabric from friction (the drawer I kept it in was apparently rubbing away at it when I was opening and closing).

JPEG_20200519_125650.jpg

Size 5 wool/linen blend. FW collection but really are an early fall weight, very light and breathable. Just pm me and let me know your address and I'll let you know how much shipping is. My guess is like 5-8 bucks in the US

Last edited:

surrender

Reaction score
40% off at Want Apothecary, which imo had one of the best Schneider buys this season. Grabbed the grey Grain shirt (thought about plaid, but I own a few already) and a pair of Acne jeans

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The adrift shirt is tempting

man_of_seal

Reaction score
Any sizing tips for the Adrift or the Grain Plaid shirt? I've never actually owned and Schneider pieces and unsure how to size.

For reference, I'm 5'10 and 160lbs - usually take an M or 38 in most clothes.

true.to.size

Reaction score
I'm 5'11 and 155–160 lbs and take a size 4 in most Schneider shirts, including the adrift shirt. I'd say take a size 4 if you want a standard/slimmer fit, or a 5 if you want a more relaxed fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads