Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

Only solid white and I think blue from what I saw. They had the needle crew sweater (I think that's what it was called) in IV also when I was there, though it may be gone now. I tried it on but it didn't quite fit me right. Too bad. Grabbed some very nice trousers though.

2. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

The Acolyth shirts are up. I don't know if they ship to Portugal. :( I think I may pass anyway. I was ready to splurge on some stuff at retail, but nothing has blown me away yet. I'd probably get something from SW, but it's like 60 bucks to ship to EU. Waiting for some of those jackets and red pants to drop somewhere.

If it was too small I have it in a V.

3. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Just email Acolyth and they'll add your country to the list if you're really keen on buying anything. Their attention to detail and customer service are excellent.

4. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Well I emailed them a few days ago and they haven't replied. I told them Pierce sent me. Maybe that was my mistake.

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

6. worakl

worakl Senior member

Just get it from Tatiana? [​IMG]

7. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Ha just jokes. I really don't think I'm going to get that navy shirt after all. I really like it, but I have two other solid navy buttoned shirts. Kind of ridiculous to get another, considering all the other stuff I could kop right now.

Yeah, no returns though. I realize it's not too hard to flip Schneider stuff, but honestly I am sort of worn out from online shopping lately, dealing with wrong sizes, etc. The idea of paying these kind of prices for clothes and not having the option to return is hard to stomach.

8. CeeCee

CeeCee Active Member

Hi there,

What email address you have? The right email addresses are: [email protected] / [email protected]. They will answer always. There must be some problems with their email operator. You should try again.

9. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

No worries. They did get back to me yesterday. They said there was a problem with their email and my message didn't go through right away. I was really just messing with Pierce about it. :)

10. _yoo

_yoo Senior member

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012

11. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

My package came in today from Acolyth. It would have gotten in sooner if not for a cock up at the post office. It took just 3 days to get here from Finland. I usually have to wait at least a week for packages from Europe.

Packaging was great. Merja marked it as a gift and put a low value, and sent it from her address to avoid customs. Really appreciate the extra effort. :slayer:

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

glad she hooked you up... shes great

13. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

So, tank is awesome but the pants wouldn't fit over my ass :( which sucks since they're a really nice summer-weight cotton and have a cool slim fit. If anyone wants, PM me - waist measures 17" I'd say they'd be ideal for a 32 with a bit less junk in the trunk than I have.

14. plei89

plei89 Senior member

Got my first Stephan Schneider item (a pair of trousers) for $20 at a sample sale a month ago. Love them. Didn't know they were worth a lot.

15. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Quote:
    Yeah, fabric on these is fantastic and they drape really well, I'm actually pretty bummed they didn't work out [​IMG].