• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

true.to.size

Reaction score
New collection is up. I like the big orange-gray-mustard check fabric the most.

Random question: does anyone have know where to see the Frozen Waves look book (including women's)? It seems to be the missing on the website's archive.

sweaterfox

Reaction score
New collection is up. I like the big orange-gray-mustard check fabric the most.

Random question: does anyone have know where to see the Frozen Waves look book (including women's)? It seems to be the missing on the website's archive.
The black/white herringbone is really striking in person - one of my favorite fabrics from him in recent collections.

I've got a physical copy of the Frozen Waves lookbook - happy to take some pictures if you're looking to see anything in particular (it's around ~90 pages...)

true.to.size

Reaction score
Very kind of you! I was browsing Yahoo! JP recently and ended up picking up this dress for my SO.

I was just curious if this style was in the lookbook, and if so how they styled it (loose? belted? etc?)

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.19.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.19.59 PM.png

sweaterfox

Reaction score
Very kind of you! I was browsing Yahoo! JP recently and ended up picking up this dress for my SO.

I was just curious if this style was in the lookbook, and if so how they styled it (loose? belted? etc?)

View attachment 1835571 View attachment 1835572
Love that fabric! The lookbook has no picture of that specific dress, but there is one in the same style. Looks like the intended fit is just as-is:

Attachments

• PXL_20220923_162937027~2.jpg
    PXL_20220923_162937027~2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 390

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are no Schenider stockists in NYC besides NMWA, right?

sweaterfox

Reaction score
In the US, there's Ryland Life Equipment in Sag Harbor - they just posted their Woven Bones buy online yesterday. If you're interested in women's or accessories, there's also La Garconne in NYC and Kick Pleat in Austin.

true.to.size

Reaction score
Any one going to the archive sale? The short instagram video looks like it is very good.

It seems they are even selling rolls of fabric from past seasons?!?!

I wish I wasn't an ocean away...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics