1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

looks almost exactly like my pullover from last spring, maybe a bit more fitted in the chest shoulders. mine is a brighter blue.

2. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Available anywhere? I looked around. Couldn't find them.

3. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Hope they fit. You're going to love them. I've been wearing mine for a few days now because I want to launder them before I get a pair in a different color, but they still look good and don't really need to be washed.

4. jet

jet Senior member

Nah they're from 07-08 if I recall.

5. dmash

dmash Senior member

I was just talking to him about this. this style shoe is actually pretty f'ng hard to find.

6. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

- "I'm prettier than this man"

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

Fit perfect. Can't shrink any though, will just hand wash them cold. You were right too, they roll up perfect. Great pants for spring/summer. For any dudes wondering.....my soil trousers in size 5, measure exactly 14.5" across the waist (unstretched).

I have been completely satisfied with every Schneider piece I've gotten in regards to it's retail price. Nice to see a guy that's not jacking his prices up like crazyyyyy while still giving a nice garment.

Also just picked up that black FW11 merino wool coat from B&S. For the price I got it at, I couldn't pass it up. :satisfied: Only thing left now is to pick up one of those tweed scarfs that all you guys rave about. I'm going to get like 2 months use out of those things though. #hotweatherproblems

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  8. jet

jet Senior member

Yo so you got a size 5 and they fit you perfect, how the fuck do they fit caveat perfect when he's my waist? Mysteries, mysteries...

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

To be honest, his fit pictures are way baggier than I'd wear these. My ass and legs look sort of fitted in them. Where I had them sitting on my hips, it's about 33" and felt comfortable with no pocket flare. Surprised the waist was 29" unstretched though for a size 5, expected it to be a bit bigger.

[​IMG]

10. jet

jet Senior member

See his sizing is pretty consistent, thanks mash.

11. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

lol my size IV ribbed cuff trousers from frozen waves are 17.25" in the waist.

which reminds me, ive been meaning to get these things tailored.

12. jet

jet Senior member

You do realize some pants are meant to be oversized? It's kind of up to you to know what you're getting into I mean ss isn't a mickey mouse operation where they can't cut consistent sizing. Just like his knits, some are oversize and some aren't but saying his sizing is all over the place isn't very accurate.

13. dmash

dmash Senior member

^Totally agree.

BTW, one other thing for anybody pondering these. Totalllllyyy a 'hanging out' type pants. w/ the elastic waist band and cuffs, these are lounge pants for me. Threw them on with a v neck and sandals to run to the grocery store just now actually. The 80% cotton 20% linen is quite comfortable and nice to the touch as well.

14. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

i get that, that's a big reason why i like them, but the waist is still oddly big for trousers that fit me pretty well everywhere else.

maybe a III would fit me better, but i doubt it; i'm not sufu-sized.

btw these are the ink soil trousers, right?

[​IMG]

15. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Guys is this:

[​IMG]

The same as this? Yoox photo, thus making it hard to understand which SS jacket this is... :eek:

[​IMG]

16. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

most likely the same piece. i spent an hour last night trying to figure out the same thing for a similar piece (btw, where is that? i can only find like three schneider pieces on yoox)

17. jet

jet Senior member

I can pretty much guarantee that jacket won't fit.

18. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

It is on Yoox, but no longer available as a link from when you search for SS. I ordered the jacket in size fat, so I can link back to it from my order page. Thanks... I love how absolutely horrible Yoox photos/styling are.

Any more photos of that jacket elsewhere? What is it called?

19. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

It may not fit my big ass shoulders, but according to my research the size I ordered generally has dimensions that work (unless the shoulders will be very small).

20. dmash

dmash Senior member