• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ilikethelights

Reaction score
I just got the Beach and Dunes shirts in the mail today in my usual size but both fit huge in the body. Is that this seasons fit or have I just not bought a shirt in a few years?

true.to.size

Reaction score
It seems many of the shirts this season are huge in the body, much more so than shirts from last F/W.

Do you think you it is possible to size down for the Dunes, or would it make the arms too short? It is difficult to gauge with the dropped shoulders...

ilikethelights

Reaction score
It seems many of the shirts this season are huge in the body, much more so than shirts from last F/W.

Do you think you it is possible to size down for the Dunes, or would it make the arms too short? It is difficult to gauge with the dropped shoulders...
Hard to say, I've never tried a smaller size in any of the shirts since size 6 has always been close in the waist for all the other shirts I own. The arms on Dunes were pretty huge too, would have to move the buttons significantly to fit my wrist. Neck was right though at least...

Beach being short sleeve seemed possible to size down but not really sure.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slimming my collections to simplify and make room. Posted on the website that shall not be named

But I also have these for anyone who wants them, just have to cover shipping. JPEG_20200519_125552.jpg

There is a tear in the fabric from friction (the drawer I kept it in was apparently rubbing away at it when I was opening and closing).

JPEG_20200519_125650.jpg

Size 5 wool/linen blend. FW collection but really are an early fall weight, very light and breathable. Just pm me and let me know your address and I'll let you know how much shipping is. My guess is like 5-8 bucks in the US

Last edited:

surrender

Reaction score
40% off at Want Apothecary, which imo had one of the best Schneider buys this season. Grabbed the grey Grain shirt (thought about plaid, but I own a few already) and a pair of Acne jeans

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The adrift shirt is tempting

man_of_seal

Reaction score
Any sizing tips for the Adrift or the Grain Plaid shirt? I've never actually owned and Schneider pieces and unsure how to size.

For reference, I'm 5'10 and 160lbs - usually take an M or 38 in most clothes.

true.to.size

Reaction score
I'm 5'11 and 155–160 lbs and take a size 4 in most Schneider shirts, including the adrift shirt. I'd say take a size 4 if you want a standard/slimmer fit, or a 5 if you want a more relaxed fit.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone try the beach shirt? It seems 2 sizes big!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.