• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Platypus

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who expressed interest / participated.

And to comment on the recent discussion on item 20 and 21. Both are great and while 21 is a quintessential Schneider piece the colors on 20 stopped me in my tracks in the showroom (even though I, personally, don't usually go for color).

Also loved 02 and 03, but I can understand how those might be difficult to choose without measurements.

Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
02 was actually my favorite out of the entire selection offered, but $$$. :( Plus yeah, impossible to tell how it'll fit.

Last edited:

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sweet. Can't wait to see pics of 6.
Blackmaged-
If I could only buy one sweater for the rest of my life, I'd probably take 21. But if you miss out on 21 you can probably get it later and he seems to always have one version of that item in his collections (even S/S.) The color combo in code 20 may be gone forever if you miss it and it seems like a lot of people like that one.

yeah this is what i figured. 21 looks to be similar to one of the knits that he released this season so hopefully i can grab it sometime down the road.

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say the one item I thought would be the most talked about, code 4, hasn't even been mentioned that I know of. The contrast really jumped off the page at me. It's not really my style, but I thought it would appeal to this crowd. Shows how much I know.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im surprised there's no love for 23. im leaning toward 23 and 25 the most.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Loved 23 as well but I had to limit myself.

I have to say the one item I thought would be the most talked about, code 4, hasn't even been mentioned that I know of. The contrast really jumped off the page at me. It's not really my style, but I thought it would appeal to this crowd. Shows how much I know.

Actually I really like it and almost pulled the trigger, but it's virtually guaranteed to be offered in a variety of colors so I'd rather wait and see.

Fenderman

Reaction score
Ok, I missed this piece and need it now badly in size 4:

Bad pic from OC

Anyone having it and wants to sell it? Antwerp store doesn't have it anymore, so maybe someone bought it from OC and doesn't want it anymore?

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel you. I have to move this month, and rent in any decent condo/apt is at least 50% more than what I'm paying now, although admittedly I've been getting a steal for the past 2 years.

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

can you post a pit measurement?

about 19.5

edit: measurement for this departure shirt in size 4
IMG_2480.jpg

Last edited:

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't be the only one who thinks this preorder business might end in plenty of tears.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, you're most certainly not. Especially given the inconsistency of Schneider's sizing I would be really wary of buying anything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads