• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

LatAm

Reaction score
Picked up the Undercut Coat on a pretty deep discount from No Man Walks Alone with their 20% discount code. I saw @Darkside had photos back in February. Did anyone else pick it up? Just wondering what thoughts were.
I have been going back and forth on the Undercut, but have been put off by the woven nylon collar.

Would be really interested to know what your impressions are / sizing / photos when you get it!

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the Undercut Coat on a pretty deep discount from No Man Walks Alone with their 20% discount code. I saw @Darkside had photos back in February. Did anyone else pick it up? Just wondering what thoughts were.
I have been going back and forth on the Undercut, but have been put off by the woven nylon collar.

Would be really interested to know what your impressions are / sizing / photos when you get it!
It's fucking awesome.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great collection. I think I like this better than the last two or three collections. Really like those red/peach pants

Mojo1990

Reaction score

lovely contrast. Curious to know if Schneider will offer pants in the same dark grey check fabric as the shoulder construction of this jacket.

Gordoo

Reaction score
I love the coat for men's #14 except for the collar but it looks like it is removable. Also love the jacket in women's #4, and again, not a big fan of the collar. Sadly that one doesn't look removable.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.