• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

jw37

Reaction score
Notre has a weave coat back in stock size 6. Someone please buy it quickly before I do :crazy:
Thanks to you and everyone else for the leads on SS sales. I took a look through this thread and ended up picking up a Hair Jacket from WW for what felt like a really good price.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear from
Thanks to you and everyone else for the leads on SS sales. I took a look through this thread and ended up picking up a Hair Jacket from WW for what felt like a really good price.
Thank you. I really need to save and I was about to pull the trigger on it hH

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my experience, size VII in SS is akin to a 52, VI to a 50, etc.

His sizing system is a bit difficult to navigate, especially with so many items having elasticated waistbands.
What size SS trousers do you typically take? VII?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size SS trousers do you typically take? VII?
I'm a 5/6 I'm most with a few of his really slim elasticated waists being 7s. And even those 7s are now probably better as a 6 since cutting

javy

Reaction score
that's ok. an insulated jacket for someone who lives in socal is pretty dumb, but I regret not buying it the last time it was posted on grailed...

javy

Reaction score
Actually yeah, I think you're right, a size 3 will be a little too slim for me.

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Super nitpicky - Would you go for the Gesso black trousers or the Counter black trousers? The Gesso are 50/50 wool/cotton and the Counter are a wool/cashmere blend. Gesso has a more unique knitted waist band, which is neither a good or bad thing.

Gesso:

Counter:

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gesso looks like a fuller cut. But the counters look better detailed/versatile. I don’t like that yolk? On the back of the Gesso. Looks like a knit workout pant.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.