• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scarves and shirts and more scarves... and shirts, what's not to love ? Pretty impressive if it's only the first batch, seems quite more substantial than previous years buys.

Frank Leder is intriguing also.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually rather like their buy. I wish they had picked up some of the more colorful pieces though instead only things in the blue/gray swatch.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have no more shirts coming in but have many knits and a few coats/jackets. I'm guessing some of the knits will encompass the less grey/blue variety. Admittedly though my hard-on for this collection is largely due to the grey/blue palette-theme so instead I'm wishing there was more grey/blue! And less some of the more purely grey pieces :)

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea what other knits they are getting?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not too sure he didnt mention specifically. He didn't remember himself even when we went over the lookbook. Just "a lot." But also keep in mind that south willard is located in LA so they probably didn't go for the super, super chunky ones. They need to start listing style names in look books or something because not a single stockist has been able to tell me which/what they ordered. One of them was able to give me a list of style names... and even like knit/shirt/whatever, but not exactly precise.

I think he picked up two of the tan jacket/coats though.

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not looking for anything chunky.

Surprised he picked up so much this season. Usually he only picks up 8-10 items.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hope some of those shirts are still there come sale time. They're nice, but not down to pay $300 for them.

Are there any stores in the SF area that stocks Schneider? Would be nice to be able to try them on in person.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No SF stockists.

Us San Francisco folk should convince MAC to stock it. It seems like it would fit in nicely into their stock selection.

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Email campaign!

I'm surprised Barneys doesn't carry Schneider. It must be easier to sell than Gareth Pugh or Demeulemeester.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No SF stockists.

Us San Francisco folk should convince MAC to stock it. It seems like it would fit in nicely into their stock selection.

Yeah MAC is probably best suited to stocking him. I've thought that several times since looking at this collection :) Great minds think alike, but you should lead the charge on this one keykoo!

Also I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting for shirts for sale at least with South Willard. They said that the only that makes it to any kind of sale are the heftier outerwear pieces and they all vanish at 20 percent off.

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, MAC needs to trade Men's MMM for SS.

I don't go to MAC enough to lead the charge :)

jwjp

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any stockists in the UK/in the EU that will ship to the UK?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B store is the only store in the uk I can think of.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can try searching on Farfetch. There are a couple stores there that stock SS in EU I think?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads