1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Not too sure he didnt mention specifically. He didn't remember himself even when we went over the lookbook. Just "a lot." But also keep in mind that south willard is located in LA so they probably didn't go for the super, super chunky ones. They need to start listing style names in look books or something because not a single stockist has been able to tell me which/what they ordered. One of them was able to give me a list of style names... and even like knit/shirt/whatever, but not exactly precise.

I think he picked up two of the tan jacket/coats though.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Not looking for anything chunky.

Surprised he picked up so much this season. Usually he only picks up 8-10 items.

3. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Hope some of those shirts are still there come sale time. They're nice, but not down to pay $300 for them.

Are there any stores in the SF area that stocks Schneider? Would be nice to be able to try them on in person.

4. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

No SF stockists.

Us San Francisco folk should convince MAC to stock it. It seems like it would fit in nicely into their stock selection.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  5. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Email campaign!

I'm surprised Barneys doesn't carry Schneider. It must be easier to sell than Gareth Pugh or Demeulemeester.

6. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Yeah MAC is probably best suited to stocking him. I've thought that several times since looking at this collection :) Great minds think alike, but you should lead the charge on this one keykoo!

Also I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting for shirts for sale at least with South Willard. They said that the only that makes it to any kind of sale are the heftier outerwear pieces and they all vanish at 20 percent off.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  7. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Yeah, MAC needs to trade Men's MMM for SS.

I don't go to MAC enough to lead the charge :)

8. jwjp

jwjp Senior member

Does anyone know of any stockists in the UK/in the EU that will ship to the UK?

9. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

B store is the only store in the uk I can think of.

10. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

You can try searching on Farfetch. There are a couple stores there that stock SS in EU I think?

11. jwjp

jwjp Senior member

Thanks. Looks like B store haven't got new stock in yet but i'll keep an eye out. The last time I shipped across the atlantic was a disaster haha, so I won't be trying that again, and I would really like to be able to try schneider stuff on if the sizing is as off as people say...

12. sipang

sipang Senior member

B store is the one on farfetch i think. Park doesn't seem to stock schneider anymore, besides it's in Austria so it's moot if you want to try stuff on first. Same goes for the stores in Belgium.

13. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Take the ferry to Belgium. Problem solved!

14. jwjp

jwjp Senior member

I might have to! :lol:

15. sipang

sipang Senior member

I don't think the sizing to be that off, it's more that it's inconsistent from one category of items to another so you might have a hard time deciding what outerwear size you need if you only have experience with the knits for example, that sort of thing... But the only stuff I'd really be wary of buying blind is the suiting and the tailored coats, the rest can probably be figured out with some measurements and from previous experience.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  16. jwkicks

jwkicks Senior member

WrongWeather buy now up.

17. Fenderman

Fenderman Senior member

Hm, pretty boring buy in my opinion. I'm missing the more colorful pieces and especially the nicer knits and jackets.
    But that was probably only the first shipment...

18. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

That buy is indeed really really weak. Ocean knit is great... the grey striped shirt meh. The cloud knit is okay too.

19. sipang

sipang Senior member

You guys are harsh, it's an ok buy. They're playing it safe on the colored shirts and stuff but the pants and knits selection is pretty similar to SW current stock, iirc they had outerwear too last year so maybe there's more to come.

20. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

True I'm definitely biased by lack of stuff I'm into, but other than the two knits I mentioned there isn't really much that says frozen waves versus simply schneider if that makes any sense. Need more blue! I don't find blue to be that striking of a color at least none of the ones he uses in the contexts he creates.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011