• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

huckleberry

Reaction score
Japan prices arent a true representation of how things are priced elsewhere. Jackets were priced at something like 90k last fall yet $800 in the US and £460 in the UK. So they will be lower.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posted in RFT thread, but thought it made sense here too. I just heard back from Tresbien on future Schneider buys and here's the deal: They see none in the near future because it didn't sell well for them
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't they stop having SS a couple seasons ago ?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
Didn't they stop having SS a couple seasons ago ?

They didn't carry FW10 or SS11, but based on communication at the beginning of SS11 drop it seemed they were still considering it, but now it seems that it's a no go for sure. Bummer.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow at the shirting and knits. Absolute perfection in color palette

blake3030

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Posted in RFT thread, but thought it made sense here too. I just heard back from Tresbien on future Schneider buys and here's the deal: They see none in the near future because it didn't sell well for them
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Got my Schneider blazer from them for $160 on sale
smile.gif

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably enough for now, thanks everyone.

Last edited:

DCU

Reaction score
South Willard just put up their buy.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since sipang hasn't answered my pm (
frown.gif
) I'll try here instead:

I'm seriously thinking of taking a trip to Antwerp to try stuff on and hopefully empty my wallet, and I have a few questions...

Since this is to my understanding his main-store, can I expect them to stock basically the entire collection?

Pricepoints in euros?

Sale-start? Is there usually good stuff left? This is perhaps my primary concern, weighing the possibility of being able to purchase more against the stock being cleaned out. I don't have any real "must-haves", but I'd really like to get my hands on the blue color-block shirt and the coat...
bigstar[1].gif

Last edited:

Fenderman

Reaction score

Okay, so I am ordering some fall Schneider stuff from Belgium. So, if you are looking for something from the lookbook and willing to pay full price, PM me and I can get you in with my order. Seeing as how there aren't many stockists in the U.S. and everyone's buys are usually small, this may be the only way to get particular things.

Umm when are you going to order?
According to the boutique in Antwerp the fall stuff will not arrive before the end of August...
Or do you have a different source?

kraands

Reaction score
Beautiful pieces, can't wait to see them in person!

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Okay, so I am going to try and order fall stuff from Schneider. So, if you are looking for something from the lookbook and willing to pay full price, PM me and I can get you in with my order. Seeing as how there aren't many stockists in the U.S. and everyone's buys are usually small, this may be the only way to get particular things.
yo, this is high treason (10) (.............or am I ?)
Since sipang hasn't answered my pm (
frown.gif
)
I'll try here instead:

I'm seriously thinking of taking a trip to Antwerp to try stuff on and hopefully empty my wallet, and I have a few questions...

Since this is to my understanding his main-store, can I expect them to stock basically the entire collection?

Pricepoints in euros?

Sale-start? Is there usually good stuff left? This is perhaps my primary concern, weighing the possibility of being able to purchase more against the stock being cleaned out. I don't have any real "must-haves", but I'd really like to get my hands on the blue color-block shirt and the coat...
bigstar[1].gif
A mistake now corrected

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are the pants sized bigger now!?

The anthractie wool trousers on SW are cool. Really nice wool, drawstring waist and a hidden ribbed cuff that you can use or not use.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

South Willard just put up their buy.

Pretty dissapointed in their stock. Any other stores put up their stuff yet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads