1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. other-shop

other-shop Senior member

You said it.

We actually find that Stephan Schneider, more than most of the brands that we stock, has a slightly older customer.
    The collection can be styled pretty casually, but can also be dressed a little more formally, perfect for wearing to to work meetings, or just dressing up for the office.

We love the Stephan Schneider look book, but as with most brands, the lookbook can occasionally be a little alienating to the true customer. There's been a lot of press on all the womens campaigns featuring older models, (Saint Laurent, Celine etc) Maybe it's time to see some of this for us guys too. And we don't just mean seeing some old Bonds advertising some luggage.

Something a bit realer...?

That said, we're absolutely loving the new Stephan deliveries we received. Perfect for young, old or just young at heart!

Cheers
    Will

3 people like this.
  2. click here

click here Senior member

Was in the Antwerp store last month and I noticed most of the female customers were in their 40-60s.

3. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

@Regg

Is that figaria the grey one NMWA has or a beige version?

4. Regg

Regg Senior member

It's gray, from lagarconne

5. Neighbour

Neighbour Senior member

[​IMG]
    View our initial selection from SS15 with updated fit images and full measurements here. Please pm or contact us for any further questions.

6. jm22

jm22 Senior member

I just got this Clover jacket at a great price ($250) but at Size 6 is too boxy for me. Such a shame, nice jacket. Will be putting up for sale soon.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. superego

superego Senior member

the clover is a boxy cut by default...assuming it fits well through the chest/shoulders, just get the waist taken in

8. jm22

jm22 Senior member

In fact it does fit well through the shoulders but the sleeves hang a bit and the waist is boxy...but yeah maybe I can just get it altered. Thanks.

9. jet

jet Senior member

what size are you/whats your chest size?

10. jm22

jm22 Senior member

I'm typically a size 42 and my chest size is between 41.5 - 42.

The jacket p2p measures 22 so it's not so bad, but when I wear it there's these vertical crease-like folds near my pits. If my arms were more jacked the sleeves would be ok. Maybe it's not the right cut for my body type.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  11. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I'd think a V more than VI for you

12. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

Not that matters, but I would disagree. I'm a 41 chest and I found the V a touch to tight through the chest. I guess it all depends on proportions and preferred fit.

1 person likes this.
  13. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

On the clover?

I'm a 44" chest and have room in a VI

14. jm22

jm22 Senior member

Well, I'm skeptical that I can get it tailored enough to fit decently - I think a 5 would've been a better fit.

15. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Senior member

Heads up people who can get to a gravitypope store: in stores they currently have buy-one-get-one-free type deal on all of their sale stock.

They have a good amount of schneider, a few items from previous seasons too. I picked up the Miami jumper from ss14 and the Paraffin jacket in navy/light brown for like $400 together. Definitely happy with that!

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  16. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

Someone want to proxy for me!?

17. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Wow... that is NUTS

18. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Senior member

I would proxy but I'm actually leaving town tonight and won't be back in the city for two weeks :( sorry guys

19. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

20. Regg

Regg Senior member

40% off is pretty good as is, and probably better since you don't have to buy two things. even if you grab two things that are exactly the same price, you're getting an extra 10% and if you have to worry about proxying...and if your 2nd item is cheaper than the first, which is likely....well then you might be doing even worse than 40% off. gimme 40 off and the conversion rate and I'm happy

1 person likes this.