• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bro i'm 5 10 174 and the vi shirts barely fit me and knits are perfect size, if you're bigger than me you need a vii
been wearing and checking out ss before any of you crackas knew about him

I appreciate the input my friend. However I have about 15 Schneider pieces and almost all are VI (couple of outerwear are V). I may be taller than you but I don't do 50 pullups a day so I have a very different chest than you. The blonde model that Schneider uses is about 6'4" and pretty skinny (maybe 170-175) and all he wears (on pics and live at the collection presentation) is sz. IV

So I will add a VII on the order and we'll see how that goes...

Last edited:

brightorangetrousers

Reaction score

Now, show of hands... who here knows for a fact that he is a size VII in Schneider and would like to see those in stock ?       6'4", 175 would not be a VII IMO, more likely to be a V

I am 6'3", 180 pounds, and take a V. (It isn't tight.)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I appreciate the input my friend.  However I have about 15 Schneider pieces and almost all are VI (couple of outerwear are V).   I may be taller than you but I don't do 50 pullups a day so I have a very different chest than you.  The blonde model that Schneider uses is about 6'4" and pretty skinny (maybe 170-175) and all he wears (on pics and live at the collection presentation) is sz. IV  

So I will add a VII on the order and we'll see how that goes... 

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That FW cardigan is either going to be really cropped or have tons of stacking in the sleeves, depending on how you size it.

The black jumper from Other Shop looks good.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greg - are you planning to carry any pants for upcoming spring and fw14 collections?

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not for spring but yes for FW14

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est and I spent 3 hours yesterday, trying to narrow down our buy to something manageable! We're like kids in a candy store with this collection - we want it all!

Donut

Reaction score
^Very excited to see your selection. Please tell me you got this green shirt:

It's drool-worthy imo.

amongyourhoundsofl

Reaction score

^Very excited to see your selection. Please tell me you got this green shirt:

It's drool-worthy imo.

Yeah...I have a feeling the shirts for this collection are amazing. Didn't get a chance to see many in the lookbook, but that green one along with this one in front are definitely on my buy list:

Actually, so much of the collection looks fantastic, I think I might just have to save solely for Schneider this year.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i wish he's go back to the bigger collars, really tired of the small collar bullshit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads