1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

for reference, its a size 6, fits like a large. kept it, glad calmer heads prevailed. i was a bit vulnerable for mula in ths summer time no one kopped (i think i was offering it for like $200, worn once?). whew

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

I love the color of that Plain jacket (Moss?). Really wish I could find some pant in that colorway. One would think Moss might have made a come back in the current Weeds collection....

1 person likes this.
  3. tgaith77

tgaith77 Senior member

Yeah, its a great coat...I have it in a size 7. Buuuuuuuut, I could really use a size 6

[​IMG]

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

i recall a pair of pants being available in the color... at least I remember seeing it in the lookbook..

1 person likes this.
  5. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Id make that trade all day if it were a knit but his jackets I fit in size 6 fairly well. Just need to get sleeves lengthened

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  6. accordion

accordion Senior member

Anyone have the Sonchus jumper from this season?

7. jet

jet Senior member

fuck i hate having wide lats

jk no i don't

well sometimes

1 person likes this.
  8. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

Oh, they exist. They're just as rare as a hen's tooth to find unfortunately, especially in a 6 or 7.

9. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

i love that cardigan. re: love handles, whatevs man, literally nobody would think you have love handles :D it's a little bit trickier for those of us who got wide-ass hips, but i just roll w/ it

a few weeks ago i wore it w/ a tee under my charcoal merino w/ a dries scarf and felt pretty damn toasty, but it's 67 in atl now sooooo

10. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

thats if they were even made. i feel you bro

11. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

with a tee? my arms wrists would be crazy itchy. another nice touch is the side pockets. was pleasantly surprised by those

unfortunately sold that piece as well. for whatever reason, that lattice weave on a cardigan almost always results in restrictive shoulder movement and super tight arms/biceps. jet can probably relate with his mastadonic lats

1 person likes this.
  12. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Senior member

Got a lam cardigan in 7 from Forward, but planning on sending back since they offer free returns. I'll pass it along for what I paid to my door ($208) + shipping & pp fees if anyone is interested.

13. tgaith77

tgaith77 Senior member

Yeah, thats a great fit...maybe I should just have mine taken in at the sides.

14. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

Damn. I remember I was about to buy that from you, but you took it off the market. Figured you sold it. I'm glad you fell in love with it again. I think I bought an alpaca from you so it's all good.

15. Feji

Feji Senior member

Pine crewneck in Dove : As mentioned, neck opening is small. Returned since I'm worried about the neck stains (similar to white shirts) the small neck opening invites, and the fabric will be especially painful to keep clean since it's essentially a white duster.

16. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

What turned you off?

17. jet

jet Senior member

I don't know why the fuck brands make small necks and tight arms, ss didn't used to be like that. All my older SS has nice arms so they don't look like sausage casings and neck holes that don't look like mock necks, hate that shit.

18. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est The Classic Gentleman is Back

It's just the Pine that has a small neck opening. Not sure why, but it's pretty structured and is almost like this quilted little donut around the neck, so maybe they messed up the measurements when designing that one. Looks cool worn, though, and I've gotten some good mileage out of mine this fall.

19. jet

jet Senior member

ya i like that sweater design and poofiness, was originally on my cop list

20. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Senior member

I have very large love handles that don't play well with the drape lol