1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

You keep saying that ;p You should buy some :) I'm thoroughly pleased with the ones I've picked up. As weird as the cut/fit is made out to be apparently my body is equally weird to match since they fit essentially perfectly on me.

2 though in particular have eluded me though to my great sadness. Cursed Japan only versions and their size cut off being size 4. A complaint I've made repeatedly through this thread :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. sipang

sipang Senior member

^ ahem

Abraxis, did you get the blue color block shirt ??

3. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

I did with both hidden placket and non hidden placket. They didn't have the hidden the first time so I scored it on the restock. I think they still have one with the non hidden in size 6 thanks to the restock, but unsure. Have not received the hidden packeted one yet, but handling the non-hidden one... it's not quite as magical as in the look book where the fabric almost looks like some sort of liquid translucent blue silk magic fabric.. it's a little bit heatheredish and washed out looking. Still very cool, but white might actually be my favorite though the color blocking is more subtle.

Also got 2x the white with hidden placket and 1x the grey and 1x the burgundy.

2 people like this.
  4. sipang

sipang Senior member

That's what I found out too

it's that one, right ?

[​IMG]

5. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Yessir! I think the blue tartan and burgundy tartan shirts live up to my expectations. Some of the check shirts too though my expectations were less high for them. The shirt that exceeded my expectations is this one:

[​IMG].

The knit sides on this are ridiculous. I wish I could find the ocean check version of this that snake linked before in this thread... that's my ahab for sure.

6. jet

jet Senior member

find me shirt on right size 6 pronto

7. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Its the same shirt and it doesnt look like that in person ;p

8. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Senior member

The shirt is nice. Design and fabric. But I won't buy it if it fits like that.

9. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

ribbed cuff pants fit funny. waist is really big, but has drawstring. fit is very baggy. even if you were to find them in a three and you're a tiny person, you might want to rethink. i'm pretty small, tried them in a IV, they huge - so i don't think the III would be a huge diff imo...

10. sixsails

sixsails Senior member

what's your usual size?

11. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

nevermind!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  12. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Question for you (and everyone else who has coats with the buttoned scarf): how do you keep the scarf part from curling ? I love my jacket but the curling bothers me a little - I'd love for it to stay a bit flatter

13. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

I haven't actually worn mine yet, but I've tried it on a few times and as long as the scarf is unbuttoned I think it's going to curl regardless of what you do.

14. bilok

bilok Well-Known Member

I'm selling my alpaca jacket in size 4 new with tags if someone is interested pm me

15. itzkoolkidkam

itzkoolkidkam Senior member

i know this is a long shot but if anyone has the alpaca jacket in a size 3 for sale, let me know!

edit: willing to pay good $$$

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  16. Fenderman

Fenderman Senior member

Ok, anyone selling the alpaca jacket in a size 4? Need to know quick please...

17. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

^ I'm selling my moss green alpaca jacket from South Willard. Size 4, brand new. Another member has dibs on it, but if he passes it's up for grabs.

18. Fenderman

Fenderman Senior member

Hey, thanks, but currently I'm only looking for the black one (the Wrongweather one)...But thanks for the offer.

19. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

Gotcha. I'm guessing the guy I PMed you about already sold his?

20. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Got my second shipment in from the boutique. Pretty happy with everything. Blazer fits a little weird but definitely sized as correctly as possible as the arm holes are ridiculously high/narrow. Everything was sized perfectly though size 4 in trousers and 5 in coats/jackets.

They also included a free scarf which was super nice!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011