• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone know what shoes these are, or who makes something similar? AFAIK SS never made footwear but his stuff always seems to be modeled with this type of shoe.
%25E3%2582%25B9%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2583%25AA%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2582%25B7%25E3%2583%25A7%25E3%2583%2583%25E3%2583%2588%25EF%25BC%25882011-06-04+11.21.53%25EF%25BC%2589.png

http://www.styleforum.net/t/264607/stephan-schneider-brown-leather-boots-nib/0_50

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Schneider does make footwear, there's always a bunch boots and wacky prints loafers at the sales.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
odd. even googling 'stephan schneider footwear' doesnt turn up anything.

thanks, though. would kop those boots if they were black/grey. i might anyway. cna always use brown boots.

Last edited:

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Then why isn't it online!??!?!

Because their online presence sucks. Whoever is in charge of their website should be fired. Their stock rivals roden gray and tres bien but no one knows about it.

they have no size 3s in anything. i went there day before yesterday... they have a few knits, some shirting and black suit - blazer in 4 fits perfectly, size 4 pants fit like full cut pants...fuckin schneider sizing is all over the place. my other pair of size 4 pants fit perfectly...jeez.

Sounds like you were at the Vancouver store? Their Edmonton location also has stuff in stock.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hrm I guess I sized my alpaca coat (Same as I think snake's i.e. dark grey) from my ordering from opening ceremony 1 too large. It's a size 6 I probably should have gotten size 5 especially since I don't layer at all in California.

If anyone's interested in it get at me and I'll take pics. It was something like 865 + tax

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Francis,

You missed out on the WW jacket too? o.o I told you to grab it.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh? Where are they getting it from? the SS store is out and I can't imagine there is a warehouse that has a bunch of them in storage somewhere while telling people they are sold out in the boutique.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to Stand Up Comedy today to check out the SS, and was blown away. Got to try on the rust tartan departure shirt and the cotton jacket with the inner lining.

The shirt's fabric was amazing, thick and soft and the color really popped. The fit was perfect (size IV), fit like a BoO medium but just long enough to tuck. Pains me not to have left the store with this.

Cotton jacket was dope, I've never really understood the concept of drape until I tried this bad boy on. It fell so right. However, not a huge fan of the cotton material, would definitely want the wool (alpaca?) version instead.

Scarves were killer too, awesome textures/colors.

Literally thinking about making a trip to Antwerp when the SS sale hits and picking up a few heavily discounted pieces (I'll be in Europe in the spring). Anyone know when the 70% sale starts?

panchley

Reaction score
Just received the moss alpaca jacket from South Willard in size 5 and it's too big for me. PM me by the end of the day if anybody wants it. Otherwise, it's going back to SW tomorrow.

_yoo

Reaction score
Last edited:

Wrong Weather

Affiliate vendor - wrongweather.net
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ordered from them once (about $300 or so) and did get hit w/ customs. They did put the sale prices, which was better. Was about 22% or so, iirc.

Dear " Brothersport ",
We just want to clarify that we never invoice the price lower than the real price, what we do , as you are a non-EU costumer, is to take off the 23% from Portuguese Value Added Tax.
We don´t put Sale price in a Full price piece, we make a discount of 23% because of our tax. Pls read our costumer service link.
All prices on our e-shop include 23% VAT, which is subtracted upon checkout.

Thanks you,
Regards,

WW

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads