1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. conceptual 4est

conceptual 4est Senior member

It really is!

The green shirt is great too, and was a standout when I was opening the packages - the colors are great and it comes together better than expected. Plus its sort of fun to wear a wooly popover like that.

I'm wearing a 4 in everything except for the long coat (which I would actually need a 4 in, the shoulders on the 3 pictured are a bit narrow for me to layer with anything substantial), and the trousers, which I'm wearing a 3 in and would need a 3 in.

I'm typically a 4 in all Schneider tops and outerwear, and a 3 the trousers so with the exception of the long coat, everything is in my "usual" size.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

oh god, so excited now. tween you're about a 36" chest?

3. Donut

Donut Senior member

Not related to FW14 but what size did you grab for the merino coat tween? I think we're exactly the same size.

4. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

Some pieces I wanted to try out

5. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

What size you pick up in that cardigan Bene? Always thought that was a really good looking one

1 person likes this.
  6. conceptual 4est

I am, yes. Pretty typically a small / 36 except in brands that run, well, small.

I put in my order for the coat in a IV since that's my usual size and the size I remember needing when I first tried on the original one. I don't want to bring any confusion to it but I'm probably somewhere in between a III and a IV, I just tend to prefer IV on most pieces for the way I wear my clothes. You can see that in the picture of the green polo shirt above - I'm wearing a IV, which I like, and which definitely fits me, but had I preferred a closer, trimmer, "SF-fit" I could have gone down to a III.

2 people like this.
  7. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

That's so weird because I'm also a 4 in the merino and other knits and sweaters, but I take a 5 in his shirts and the slim fit ones I can't even do a 5.

8. 5354

5354 Senior member

Long coat got me rethinking life decisions

9. Regg

Regg Senior member

10. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

Same. Schneider sizing has always been all over the place for me. I have a merino in 5 but I'm fairly sure the 4 would fit better (if only because of the sleeve length). I take a 4 in the Ijevan but a 5 in almost every other cardigan. The shirts...anywhere from a 5-7 and 80% of the time I have to get the sleeves tailored.

I've found that if you don't have precise measurements or some place to try the stuff on, it's pretty much a leap of faith. It's a shame SW stopped stocking SS, because their buys were always strong and I was able to try on everything that looked like it might require a size up/down.

11. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

How tall are you Tween?

I wish that coat was knee or mid thigh length instead of down by the calves. Really cool texture.

12. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

13. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Love the current season shirts especially the fuzzy green one. One thing I dsike about his shirts however is their button stance which, from the placement of the highest button almost forces you to wear it buttoned up. I like wearing shirts with 2 bottoms unnoticed but it's too high

14. conceptual 4est

5'9" / 176cm, so, on the shorter side.

[​IMG]

15. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

16. sipang

sipang Senior member

Nonsense the longer the better

4 people like this.
  17. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

Anywhere else carrying the new season?

18. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

@other-shop got some new drops, would love to see fit pics if you guys have time

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  19. Feji

Feji Senior member

1 person likes this.
  20. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Just realized there's a stockist 15 mins from my house, saw the new season stuff in person, the hooded coats are fantastic, all of them. Unfortunately, the sleeves of the non-hooded coats were too tight on me, no way I could fit a knit under them. I don't like hoods on my outerwear, just want a voluminous thigh-length coat without a hood!! Will probably pick up a shirt. The gray melange fabric you can see in the first picture was the highlight for me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    6 people like this.