1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

That's one of the most boring versions of the wick... Probably part of the reason.

2. Regg

Regg Senior member

plus duty, though, right?

3. leeba

leeba Senior member

Yea - customs roulette. I'll take my chances. I don't know dude, I didn't like the gradient one on SP but I did like the shoulder detail one - too bad that one sold out fast. The green one on GP is apparently shitty wool and the black one looks flat and the epitome of boring (but its gravity pope so the pictures suck). I dig the midnight-navyish textured wool on this one...maybe it's just me haha

4. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

Bought the Chandler jacket from WW which came out to be around 330. Got hit by a 70 dollar duty fee from fedex. Just a heads up.

5. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

[​IMG]

12 people like this.
  6. lxh

lxh Active Member

i sold my navy wick from ww with the issue being that is was too thin. The body is lightly quilted but the sleeves are very thin - comparable to a light weight wool blazer.
    i was expecting it too be a heavier coat i could wear in the winter. it's definitely more suitable for mild climates.

7. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

I'm almost certain that Wick comes in different weights of wool the triple grey Wick that Abraxis has that I've seen in person had a nice weight to it and also the two Merino coats I have are of different weight. The tan/camel is thicker more rigid and the gradation color I have is softer but has the padded body.

8. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

How did that new Merino work out Bert? Was curious how that size 5 compared to your camel size 4

9. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

I'm guessing the size 5 doesn't fit you properly. You should sell it to me.

10. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

Honestly I think they were both 4s. They both fit the same but the gradient one is a sample and the other is from a store and tagged size 4. It might be the material that determines the sizing I know that's how the Wick coat was. I think the black one that SP was slightly bigger than the grey one that they had.

That grey/blue one you had was probably best colorway I've seen but I think it's similar to this gradient. Honestly I'm usually between a 5-6 in SS or 40/50/large and this fits good. I can fit my oversized fujiwara knit under this coat. Wool is lighter but softer.

11. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

You'd probably be like #6 in line lol

12. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

Schneider sizing: always a mystery. Wear a size 6 in the base shirt, but a 4 in most other things

13. Regg

Regg Senior member

I took some pictures of the size 3 that's floated around through a few hands. Might post it tonight in B&S

14. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Wrong weather 50/50 chance hit with customs. And they mark everything full value so tax is between 25-30% off the full retial of the wick. Still a solid deal though

15. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

They shouldn't mark it at full value if that's not the value of the item id check the invoice because if they're doing that they shouldn't be.

16. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Damn, I wanted to buy the wick from gravitypope the day after the sale ended. I emailed em to see if they could give me the sale price and they replied that they couldn't because the brand wanted it back at the regular price.

17. kwonster

kwonster Senior member

any thoughts on the lump sweater?

[​IMG]

Usually avoid anything with mohair but this doesn't look too bad. Arms look a bit long though.

18. Donut

Donut Senior member

GP make it look terrible when it is pretty decent in person albeit boring imo. The fabric is nice though so if you like the color then go for it/

19. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Yeah sucks.

20. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

How much stretch does the BEE cardigan have? Can't find a IV anywhere but have seen a III for sale in the marketplace...Is there any chance of it fitting me? My Stark has similar measurements and fits me great but it's really stretchy.