1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. istasi

istasi Senior member

2. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Senior member

Zipped jacket is a standout for me. Looks great, might kop since winter is coming and I ainĀ“t got much to layer with.

3. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

4. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Had forgotten I preordered the green coat. Something to look forward to in the next few months.

5. jacket

jacket Senior member

I would like to know as well, and are those... ijevans?

6. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

Liberte. Notorious for terrible modelling.

I mean look at this shit:
    [​IMG]

7. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

Holy fuck I forgot how incredible that green coat is. FW13 could even give frozen waves a run for best season of SS. That grail cardigan with the purple/blue fabric was surreal

8. Platypus

Platypus Senior member

Stephan Schneider SS13 is now 50% off at Suspensionpoint.ca.

[​IMG]

Was going through my pictures and I don't think I've posted this:

Stephan Schneider at the SS13 showroom

[​IMG]

That particular style of scarf is rather towel like with the stripe haha, but the material itself is one of the more interesting ones from the season (and it doesn't actually feel like a towel). The same fabric is used and the Can cardigans and a few other knits. It is quite heavily textured and rather unlike other knit cottons I've handled.

Actually, many of the cotton fabrics from SS13 are standouts to me. Even the tightly woven cotton used on many of the t-shirts, tops, and gradient knits has a really nice weighty feel, but with a dry hand that keeps it cool and comfortable.

I believe there were 3 fabrics available for this style (cotton, tropical wool, and a nylon / nylon blend or something like that). The cotton you mention is a little stiffer than the tropical wool and the wool has a smoother texture. The nylon was used mainly for the printed / brighter color options.

Those pictures definitely don't show the collection in the best light, but the guy is not in the pics is not a model. The photos are from the showroom so he's a buyer just trying the samples (which by the looks of it are not his size) on.

I do that too, but I don't let myself get photographed while doing that though...

2 people like this.
  9. jet

jet Senior member

The toweled cotton really is unique and I was pleased with it once i saw it in person and felt it, actually better than a towel. Instead of loops it's more like a pile and texture feels pleasant to the touch whereas a towel is just well a towel.

Like platypus said his cottons are good, don't sleep on that can cardigan it's fucking great.

10. Feji

Feji Senior member

I have the crewneck ver of the towel fabric sweater, and it's held up really well so far...i still feel paranoid about getting it dirty/dusty when i do wear it tho...

Fabric is nice.

11. Regg

Regg Senior member

Just gimme the winter stuff already. Fired up

12. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

My brain is too fried to try to think of any other stockists right now (although I think I posted a link a few pages back to some store in Abu Dhabi or something), but you can probably scratch Au Revoir et Merci off the list. They've been "shut down for site maintenance" for several months, doubt they're ever coming back.

And I guess Stand Up Comedy still technically counts since they have a few pieces from S/S '12 but they haven't gotten anything new since then (or at least, not on the webshop).

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  13. jet

jet Senior member

yo did anyone get the pocket shirts? wtf man

14. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

You can take Know It Nothing and Project No 8 (probably).

Has anyone seen this for sale anywhere in a V??? (I did check the big list of stockists a few posts up).

I'm a 38" chest and I feel like I won't fit into the IV on wrongweather.

[​IMG]

15. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

YOU CAN ALWAYS EMAIL THE STORE.

1 person likes this.
  16. caseyfud

caseyfud Senior member

I was in Project No. 8 a month ago and they still stocked Schneider.

17. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

^^Yeah I just shot ol' Tats a message. It's a long shot I guess.

^Oh yeah? Must be just the site that's down now then. I remember they stopped carrying women's like 2 years ago and the men's stock diminished too.

^^^^
    I forgot these sites:
    http://www.amrag.com/shopping/men/stephan-schneider/items.aspx?userd=1#ps=1&pv=60
    http://www.couleur-coltd.com/category/item/ss/
    http://shop.mindtrive.com/shopbrand/061/X/
    http://liberte.sblo.jp/category/775900-1.html (I dunno the deal w/ this site, whether it's just a blog or you can buy).

18. Fenderman

Fenderman Senior member

Nice! But what about AW13? Still no lookbook available?