1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. MS007

MS007 Senior member

I AM SORRY I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR EMAIL, BECAUSE YOU DID NOT WRITE LOUD ENOUGH!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

TAT

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    7 people like this.
  2. Feji

Feji Senior member

Who copped the double check size 5 shirt from proj8?!?!?! :fu:

3. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

I'm either a TTS size L/50 or slim size XL/52.... for this jacket I went with size V as I generally do with outerwear/knits. This sizing was perfect for me, but I never plan on layering more than a button down or a t-shirt underneath living in cali. It's definitely a more fitted cut than the alpaca was last year which was more anti-fit.

I went with the shadow fabric. Kinda love it but I like texture/gradients a lot. My only wish was that it was lined and that the hood either had more structure or draped better.

4. Neighbour

Neighbour Senior member

5. Feji

Feji Senior member

6. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

I come home and my mom is using my persian stole as a blanket (0) [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

^ Living at home in order to kop designer clothes: totes previous level (5).

Nobody's going to snag the plaid or brown armenian?

8. snake

snake Senior member

IV in the Armenian should be good for a 46. I'm a 44 and grabbed a III. Seems to fit tts.

9. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

The Armenian is indeed TTS. Just received mine (Shadow, IV) and loving it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Hrm yeah ignore me then I think I have a weird body and this is one of those instances where sizing down just works for me.

11. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

Just got my ijevan in the mail today from SW. Needed some knit wear badly and picked up this red sz 5 ijevan for $180+tax and shipping, too good of a deal to pass up even though I knew it would be a little oversized. This thing is heavy weight, very impressed by the construction. I preferred the other colors for the ijevan but this one will work nicely as the color in person turned out much better.

What do you guys think of the fit? I'm normally a slim medium. I have broad shoulders but a really slim torso so its always hard to find jackets/sweaters/outwear that fit well. This sz 5 gives me a pretty boxy fit which isn't too bad but it definitely seems too wide on the shoulders and chest. Not to the point where it's unwearable, but i could easily benefit from sizing down. Body length is fine, and sleeve length is perfect - any shorter on the sleeves wouldn't work i feel. I still wish I could try a sz 4 because that would probably be better, but i'm also inclined to just keep this because it was such a steal. It's also worth noting that its very itchy for me. I have some shitty skin, prone to heat rash and eczema so it's pretty sensitive to rough material. I would probably have to wear a long sleeve under this. Nothing unbearable, but a heads up that its not the softest material out there. If the same material was used for a scarf or a tighter sweater, I definitely wouldn't be able to wear it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. Quack

Quack Well-Known Member

13. ntn1779

ntn1779 Senior member

So to sum up, you paid $200 for a cardigan that is too big, a color you don't really want, materiel that will cause skin rash.. hum ok. At least you got a deal..

14. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Looks perfect, but don't button it.

15. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

Nah not really. I ended up liking the color, the material is itchy but bearable (which has been warned in this thread in the past), and I posted pics to see what you guys thought of the fit. Which you gave 0 input for.

16. ntn1779

ntn1779 Senior member

fit is fine but unbutton it.

17. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

18. Quack

Quack Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie, was on the edge about the shadow Armenian jacket until I saw Raindrop's fit in waywt. The size 6 from La Garcon is now gone :nodding:

19. Banana Cognac

Banana Cognac Senior member

The Shadow Armenian is even better in person im glad i picked it up and anyone contemplating the oriental shirt they should get it--I grabbed one from Neighbour - its a nice looking shirt with a very soft feel.

20. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

pics?