Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

Liberte and Wrong Weather have some modeling shots of the Armenian jacket, but that's it as far as I know. Suspension Point will have modeling shots when their second shipment goes up on the website. And only Wrong Weather provides model measurements of any sort (and only height, at that). Assuming UPS hasn't lost my package from South Willard (supposed to be delivered tomorrow but the tracking page hasn't updated since Thursday and still says it's in LA), I should be able to post some fit pics later this week.

2. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Anyone stocking the bomber with the multi-color shawl this season? The one from the last online lookbook pic, can't seem to save/upload it.

3. Feji

Feji Senior member

That sucks... I couldn't wait for your fit pics so I grabbed the Quilted Bomber in size 5. It's already left CA, and should be here by Fri.

4. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

UPS assures me that it's being delivered tomorrow but we'll see...

Just as well for you to have jumped on it, you'll get it well before I get mine -- I used South Willard's picture for the quilted jacket but mine is a pre-order item from Suspension Point and we're holding off on shipment pending the addition of another item to the order. As soon as my SW package is delivered tomorrow I'm heading out of town for work and won't be back home until late next week, so I probably won't be able to get my SP package until next weekend at the earliest.

5. Feji

Feji Senior member

UPS sometimes misses a scan at one of their hubs, even though the package has passed through....hopefully that's the case for you.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

I wouldn't worry too much noctone.

7. wurm

wurm Senior member

Could anyone who owns the View Shirt comment on it? I'm interested in this one one:
    [​IMG]

I'm really just wondering if it's (as) transparent as it appears in the photos. Thanks.

8. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Damn it jet, you had to bring that up! Goddamnit I would love me an Author Cardi in size 3! :cloud:

9. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Some quilted bomber fit pics I found online: http://www.couleur-coltd.com/2010/08/jacket-embroidery/

Some Armenian Jacket fit pics as well: http://www.couleur-coltd.com/2010/08/jacket-armenian/

You're welcome.

As much as I like last year's Alpaca coat for styling and looks over this year's Armenian. I think the Armenian is a more substantial piece that will keep you warmer through the colder days/months of winter considering the wool inner-fold will likely shield the wind better than the alpaca lining if one would prefer to unbutton the outer fold and and style it opened if you get what Ima sayin'.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012

10. Feji

Feji Senior member

I thought like that too tonio (re: armenian '12 vs alpaca '11)....but one of the biggest things for a winter coat for me is the sleeve cuff. With the alpaca, the sleeve cuff is elasticized, which will hold in body heat better than the open sleeve cuff of the armenian. One of my largest peeves while walking around Boston on a frigid winter night, is when the wind blows and my arms get blasted with cold air through the cuffs. My goto jacket in the dead of winter is a W+H down bomber from '10, and I doubt the alpaca will replace that due to the difference in weight/frabic (although the W+H bomber does let brisk winds cut through the body up through the bottom hem....still debating bringing it to a tailor to get the body hem elasticized...).

11. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

Liberte and Carrefour Schneider fit pics always crack me up, the sleeves are invariably way too long on the models.

Agree with this 100%, I've been thinking that it's sort of misguided to try to make an apples for apples comparison of the two. I would love an Alpaca jacket if I can ever find one, but I'm looking forward to being able to wear the Armenian jacket throughout the entire winter.

12. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

:puzzled:

13. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

This one?

[​IMG]

Haven't seen it anywhere. Which is a shame because it looks really nice.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012

14. snake

snake Senior member

Looks like they're wearing the wrong size, shoulders are hanging off an inch out.

Damn, that's nice. :wow: I want to know too.

15. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Welp looks like I ordered wrong because there is no way you're a size V and me a size VI lol