Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. LTTP

LTTP Senior member

Anyone have experience with the ss12 leaf trousers? It looks like 4=slim EU 48... T/F?

2. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

The SS buy went from dud to stud as soon as the full buy was uploaded. Great selection of pieces from the collection, especially the Ijevan cardigans. I recently received the dark grey from a fellow member and can attest first hand to how great that piece is. Will post info and hopefully pics soon, but in a nut shell, I stayed true to my standard SS size and don't regret it. I love it so much, I'd consider the other colorways if they last come sales times.

Many times this. The quilted coats are reversible as well so it give you some versatility. I really like the colorway SS chose too.

3. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I don't have first hand experiences, but from all the measurements I've seen and gotten on them, it seems your assumption is correct.

4. LTTP

LTTP Senior member

thanks, I only have one schneider item (ls shirt, size 5), so i am kind of late to the party, in a way... just wanted to make sure i wasn't way off on anything, pulling the trigger on the leaf blazer and pants.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

5. Feji

Feji Senior member

tonio, did you grab the cardi in size 4? I'm pretty sure I'll be grabbing one of them, as well as the quilted jacket. Just waiting for some MrP returns to get processed (one of the few times I hate their free shipping/returns).

6. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

Trying to decide between the Navy Soumak or the Blue Miro. Anyone have any thoughts?

7. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Both are great, texture and feel will be different. Mohair is really nice but a little scratchy, but I love my SS mohair scarf. If cost isn't a barrier I would go with the soumak, but the miro will most likely sell out first.

8. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Yup, went with a size IV. I was worried about the sleeve and body length measurements I had seen at first, but based on other members help and a great amount of communication and patience from the guys at Suspension Point (thanks again for all the help), I decided to stay with my normal sizing and I'm glad I did. It isn't sized as long/over-sized as last year's Montana/Loden Shawl as had initially thought it would based on measurements.

9. click here

click here Senior member

[​IMG]

I kinda like this Stephan Schneider Cashmere Jacket...too bad it's for females

10. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

Welcome to StyleForum.

11. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

Has anyone picked up the Ijevan Cardi yet? I'm a 42, I'm worried a size 6 will droop in the the shoulders.

12. Banana Cognac

Banana Cognac Senior member

Tonio says tts - I'm a 40 and I'm gonna grab the 5 so 6 should be good for you - you don't want cardi's to be fitted anyway.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

I don't think there's any way you'd be a 5 if you're a 42 unless we're talking about the author cardigan in which case you'd be a 4 :lol: sup tonio

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012

14. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

Word thanks I'll go with a size 6, from SW if it doesn't fit I'll send it back, now to chose between dark grey and blue [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012

15. Kross

Kross Senior member

Are there any good fit pics of the alpaca for this season? I feel like the one last season was much better but I have to defer judgement for now.