• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks T, always a big help man...

Well I posted a question regarding his measurements on his page in their blog and also called the nyc store and had some sales staff confirmed the guy is pretty tall and hence why he usually wears a 4 instead of 3, so I'm guessing I'm definitely gonna be a 3, btw- I usually wear xs tops in most brands, 34/36 in suiting, so again kinda leaning towards a 3.

Light grey cardi looks nice but I already have a shawl neck cardi in that same color tone so opting for the charcoal pattern instead but it's a good second choice on my list as the one I have is solid and a thicker wool.

The OPNY staff also told me they havent received anything in store yet and that it might be another 1-2 weeks, they also said that they might get some 3's but cant confirm, I also asked about the matching pants for the loop cardi pictured on the model in the blazer shot, she said if the model is wearing them then it's definitely something they will eventually get in even if it's not currently on the website, this leads me to believe they may have some updates coming soon, let's hope so.

btw- I hope sipang can share the antwerp stock once it hits the shelves.

OPNY as in Opening Ceremony NY? If that's what you meant, then I can confirm they definitely received a bunch of stock in store already. See my novel post a few posts back.

Those ribbed pants do look cool, I thought the same and figured they would eventually end up on the site.

Yeah I want those pants too. They are great. Picked up the burgundy departure shirt.

Excellent, so you went red after all huh? Did you go with your regular SS sizing? Please report back on fit when you get it in.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OPNY as in Opening Ceremony NY? If that's what you meant, then I can confirm they definitely received a bunch of stock in store already. See my novel post a few posts back.

Those ribbed pants do look cool, I thought the same and figured they would eventually end up on the site.

Yeap that's what I meant and that sales girl clearly told me they had nothing in store yet, maybe she meant they didnt have the loop cardi yet as that's what I was asking for, now I just hope they get it in a size 3 (long shot, I know)

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Opening Ceremony has an uncanny ability to make every piece they stock look bad.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol their staff rotates a lot (they keep expanding ) and the shoots have gotten a bit lazy IMO, I think they're just kinda having fun and not really concerned with good they look which is kinda understandable to an extent. a few years ago they used to be better (better more consistent models, better angles)

Last edited:

AGPi

Reaction score
I wonder when South Willard is expecting their Frank Leder drop.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Excellent, so you went red after all huh? Did you go with your regular SS sizing? Please report back on fit when you get it in.
I want both! Maybe 2x the blue. But unfortunately OC said they were sold out of burgundy in my size even though they still list it in size 6 on the site. . I guess that's an added lesson to not sleep on this collection. Sipang plz add burgunday departure to my list of belgium asks!

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
threw in the towel and ordered the burgundy departure shirt from OC

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lark (Canada) used to stock some Leder stuff, haven't checked recently

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
B Store had SS last season, don't know if they're still carrying it for F/W. Also check Farfetch.

I don't know why they don't just have a list of stockists on their site.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think they all got sold out or... yeah I have no idea. Going to call them now.

Edit: Yeah talked to guy in NY. He says he doesn't think they've gotten this piece in yet and that they send a few things to the website designer directly and sometimes its not in line with what they have actually received. So I guess we are still in luck.

Last edited:

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

B Store had SS last season, don't know if they're still carrying it for F/W. Also check Farfetch.

I don't know why they don't just have a list of stockists on their site.

Bstore was the stockist on Farfetch but Schneider isn't listed on their designer directory anymore, same goes for Park Vienna.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received the departure shirt in red yet? I'd love to see some fit pics

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads