Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

I don't think it's intentional. Looks like something just got torn. Still a tempting jumper.

Last edited: May 5, 2012

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

is that a third sleeve?

3. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

crotch flap.

4. wurm

wurm Senior member

I still think it's pretty cool, but how the hell does it get damaged like that?

5. Lel

Lel Senior member

The design is pretty cool, is there anything else like that (doesn't have to be SS)? I'm not really digging the cock flap, intentional or not.

6. snake

snake Senior member

Did someone say straps? :D

7. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

Pretty sure it's a fight strap. You're supposed to tie it into your pants so that if you happen to get into a fight with someone, you don't get your sweater pulled over your head. If you neglect to tie it down, it's an additional misconduct penalty on top of the original 5.

8. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I'm so pissed right now - I thought I had my size down (6 seems to work for me for most everything S/S) but the summer shirt I just received from WW is clearly too small for me, and obviously tighter than my other sz 6 shirts :cloud: And this after the usual debacle of fedex shipping, blocked in clearance, back-and-forth about forms and expected punitive customs & fees bill in a couple of weeks! :censored: I really wish other e-tailers could pick up the slack and have fuller S/S offerings so I would NEVER have to order from WW again...

Anyone interested in the (now sold out in all sizes) grey blocks shirt? It's awesome but fits like a 5 (maybe a typical US medium, or 40)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Also, if anyone knows where to pick it up in size 7, let me know... :(

9. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Well, I'd potentially be interested, pm me your price please. So that means WW's listed measurements are inaccurate?

Last edited: May 9, 2012

10. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

Weird, I bought the same shirt in size V, and it fits very much like the (only) other Schneider shirt I have, in size V as well.

11. crackerjack

crackerjack Senior member

^ Schneider sizing is just inconsistent. I have size 4 and size 6 shirts that fit me about the same, and these differences don't seem to relate to "intended fit".
    I'm also wondering if WW's listed measurements were wrong? Because they must've listed the measurements for that shirt?

12. gdl203

I did not review the measurements - I have even less faith in store measurements than in S/S sizing consistency. I see the same items with widely different measurements in different e-stores.

I have 4 S/S shirts, they all fit pretty much the same (except the thick wool one that's sized a tad larger because it's meant to be layered over a T ) so I just went with my usual size in everything S/S (shirts, knits, outerwear). This one is IMO clearly tighter than the other sz. 6 I own.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Sucks to hear, I wouldn't exactly blame ww that's just the risk you take but I know what that's like. I always get a chest width on everything no matter what and hope they can measure properly. SS does use different cuts for his shirts sometimes, I remember once a 6 was too big for me yet other 6s fit well.

14. gdl203

I don't blame WW for how the shirt fits. I hate buying from them because they use some shitty fedex service, refuse to ship any other way and then tell me that everyone else is very happy with fedex and they've never had a single complaint about it. Every time I order from them, it takes three weeks to get my stuff, WW never provide enough customs information to get it cleared, it requires multiple calls with some woman at fedex, faxing stupid forms, etc... what a PITA. When I order from anyone else overseas, I get my stuff in 3 days without all the hassle (or 2 days when getting stuff from ToJ). And I don't feel that I can return the stuff because shipping costs are insane and I lose those customs duties and fedex fees anyway. I would be elated to find another store (in North America) with the same selection so I could once and for all stop buying from WW.

15. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member