1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider Pants - Size IV

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ramp, Sep 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramp

ramp Senior member

Price drop to $45!

-Ships from California via USPS Priority. Price includes shipping within US.
    -I've bought and sold a lot on here and sufu. PM me if you need references.

Stephan Schneider Pants

• Size 4
    • Really luxurious cotton
    • Good condition. Very slight fading from wear that's not really noticeable unless you're looking for it.
    • My pictures are absolute crap because I only have my old cell phone. The good picture is from the previous seller and is the best representation of the pants. They've only been tried on for a few minutes since I bought them.

Measurements
    Waist: 15.25
    Rise: 11
    Thigh: 12
    Inseam: 29" (with 3.5" to let out)
    Hem: 8.5

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Well-Known Member

Do you have any images of how these are supposed to fit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.