• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider Check Pattern Resin Jacket - Size IV (BNWT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaleidoscopicK

Reaction score
Available for sale is a Stephan Schneider Resin Jacket in Size IV, from the FW16 season.

What's striking about this piece is the fabric: a brushed, fuzzy check pattern that is a blend of wool, alpaca and mohair. This patterning is a result of using black, grey and beige yarns. Out of Schneider's fabrics this season, this and the wine melange stand out the most.

This jacket has a relaxed fit. I fluctuate between 36 & 38, and this jacket has enough room for me to layer with a thick sweater or blazer and still have some room. The fit can be adjusted with the interior belt hidden inside the jacket.

Other features include a front button closure with a concealed fold-over placket, two hidden slit pockets, adjustable two button cuffs with tab fastening and a large hood in which the reverse side of the fabric can be seen inside.

Measurements (via Suspension Point):
Shoulder: 18.00”
Chest: 21.00”
Length: 32.75”
Sleeve: 26.00”

Fabric: 76% Wool, 9% Alpaca, 9% Mohair and 6% Nylon
Made in Belgium

The price includes shipping within Canada and the United States. International buyers, please message me for a shipping quote. Local pickup is possible in the Greater Toronto Area. I am willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.