1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stefano Ricci suits - how good are they?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PocketCircle, Mar 9, 2013.

1. PocketCircle

PocketCircle Distinguished Member

I found a size 38 suit in solid gray. It is on discount at $2000. Is this an acceptable price for the quality? I'm considering buying it for an event.

2. Klobber

Klobber Distinguished Member

Suits are made by St Andrews to a very good level. Quality as good as one would expect for a suit retailing north of $5K. $2K is a fairly decent price, doubt you could find one cheaper elsewhere. Even on eBay I sold one of my used Ricci suits for $1K l would imagine anything NWT would command $1.5K upwards prices. Go for it if you like the suit. I personally find nothing interesting with Ricci to make me want to buy the brand although one man's style is another's nightmare....

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013