• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stefano Bemer Thread

BomTrady

Reaction score
Nice! May I ask where you purchased them -- or, if it was a third-party store or perhaps Bemer's own store/workshop? I'm planning to spend some time in Italy soon and would love to have the opportunity to try on in person some of these wonderful brands like Bemer, having suffered through a number of misses (and hits, to be fair, though those weren't suffered!) ordering online.

Also, may I ask who the gent is on the left? I adore that suit!
Tommaso Capozzoli. He's likely wearing Sartoria Vestrucci.

02///M3

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to order from their online store recently? The website says shipping is free worldwide, but when I go to checkout there’s only one shipping option and it’s quite expensive. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this?

haloitsme

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to order from their online store recently? The website says shipping is free worldwide, but when I go to checkout there’s only one shipping option and it’s quite expensive. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this?
I can't find the free shipping statement, just that taxes are included?
"
Shipping fees are quoted upon check out based on destination and quantity of items in the order.
"

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What you expect when they ship such a huge and heavy wooden box haha! They do have Black Friday discounts now so maybe it is more affordable.

E. coli

Reaction score
A Black Friday score from last month
2B391F4A-936F-4799-AEE2-D87694E49254.jpeg
7CBD94E6-29CB-400F-A395-600418ADFE7A.jpeg
B1100B74-2565-4078-9997-7EAA622BFE8F.jpeg
C4496F8E-D8E9-4B68-9738-2E7669BB01F8.jpeg
E24B21BF-F027-407F-B0B9-2E83C0B4932A.jpeg

E. coli

Reaction score
Great choice. Congratulations.
My wife ties her laces like that. Do you also consciously tie them so they look vertical?
Thanks ??. LOL ?, no I was not aware of the vertical look until you pointed it out!

yshin10

Reaction score
Would you guys say go for essentials and move up to get the fitting right?

The website isn't TOO obvious about the different between the three tiers of shoes they have.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads