• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stefano Bemer for Valextra...?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hey guys...i recently had the opportunity to pick these shoes up at a significant discount. i do know who Stefano Bemer is, and i really like his stuff, but i had no idea that he had a collaboration with Valextra. upon inspection of the shoes at the store, i found the leather buttery soft to the touch, and the shape quite pleasing, especially for a "plain" captoe. the color is best described as plum...i tried to capture them in the pics as best i could without natural light (the last pic probably shows it best). anyway, i'm not looking for justification for my purchase - i'm more looking to learn more and start some discussion about the shoes, since the other threads that a search pulled up felt inconclusive. anyone know anything, or have any opinions of this line? not sure if shoes have "diffusion lines" or anything like that. thanks
3377606163_5a181f7839.jpg
3377608087_d63102403d.jpg
3378425558_778edb477c.jpg
3378427510_6c893f5b33.jpg

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few members w/ Bemer for Valextra I believe...especially from HKG....
smile.gif

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are a taste sensation.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I lusted after the navy version, but they were eitehr i size too small or 2 too BIG!

Lucky you.

FYI - Valextra is no longer in partnership with SB or will they be producing f/wear, so expect to pair 50% off.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very nice - how much were they?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i'm glad that you guys like em...as a mini PSA i found them at an Off 5th in Naples.....Florida, not Italy
laugh.gif
PG - good info. i wonder why this partnership didn't really work out in the marketplace. Valextra as a brand seems to be so underrated in the US marketplace that it's ridiculous. having both their stuff and Hermes, i would put them right next to each other in terms of quality and workmanship, imho. list price said $850 (seems low given that i have seen others listed at $1200 plus, hence my question about "diffusion lines"). at Off 5th they are a bit under $400 including tax

JurisDuffer

Reaction score
My wallet thanks you HRoi! I saw those shoes at the Miromar Outlets Off 5th several weeks ago and was waffling on whether to spend the money or not. Nice find nevertheless.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JurisDuffer
My wallet thanks you HRoi! I saw those shoes at the Miromar Outlets Off 5th several weeks ago and was waffling on whether to spend the money or not. Nice find nevertheless.
thank you. as for your wallet, there were a few Kiton shirts sitting on the rack for about $110 if you have their "seek and find" coupon
devil.gif
what's going on with Miromar anyway? it was my first time in Naples this year and it was completely dead for a weekend. lotsa empty stores too - looks like a bunch of merchants went out of business

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
any other info? i googled "Stefano Bemer Valextra" and came up with this thread
laugh.gif

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
any other info? i googled "Stefano Bemer Valextra" and came up with this thread
laugh.gif

that's about how rare it is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads