• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like to call this: The Prelude.
20220121_191051.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I qas kinda drunk when i ordered but it was wither a 45 or 90 dsy aged 10 oz spinalis. I was legitimately upset i had to share it. The funk. The tenderness. I don't know if it was perfect but i wouldn't change a thing.

Jalapeño creamed corn is a specialty of the restaurant it was fine but onion rings were better.

Pasta was an appetizer special that came out last. But some Norwegian crab in homemade pasta with something or other. It was good but i think id rather have had more stea or another side.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I ordered some 2016 california cab sav. It was fine. Tasted like wine. Should have saved 15 bucks and ordered something else.

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A chocolate chip pancake is proof God might exists.

chocolate chips make mediocre pancakes better but ruin perfect pancakes. I will die on this hill.

perfect pancakes only require maple syrup. If you eat pancakes a lot, in season berries are the only acceptable mix-in.

brokencycle

Reaction score
chocolate chips make mediocre pancakes better but ruin perfect pancakes. I will die on this hill.

perfect pancakes only require maple syrup. If you eat pancakes a lot, in season berries are the only acceptable mix-in.

You're almost there. No mix-in is ever acceptable. Maple syrup and butter are the only toppings that should be legally allowed.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ed out here just merging the steak, dinner, and drunk threads
I think he's at Kevin Rathbun, which is legit good. Presumably someone else is paying?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think he's at Kevin Rathbun, which is legit good. Presumably someone else is paying?
I was! And might be back next week! And of course someone else is paying. I was celebrating my new credit card. Once that one is full I'm going to open a new one.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads