• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Im just glad thay i can still get you bucks to rise to the occasion
Speaking of bucks, today I saw a business place called "Drop Tine Construction" driving home today. I guess "Nontypical Buck Construction" was already taken.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The carving is a little weird but that looks fine to me.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The carving is a little weird but that looks fine to me.
There’s like a centimeter of well done gradient. I thought that’s what folks are trying to avoid? What is the point of attempting reverse sear if the above is the result? I think they obviously fucked up in execution.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There’s like a centimeter of well done gradient. I thought that’s what folks are trying to avoid? What is the point of attempting reverse sear if the above is the result? I think they obviously fucked up in execution.
I think this is 10000% spot on.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
:-D

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd say it's more medium than well done. And the center is probably a little less than MR. A well masticated chew likely yields are perfect MR bite!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
By the way, did Kanye mention skirt steaks online or on his new album? I went to pick up some skirt steaks for a taco dinner and they were 29.99 a pound for choice! I was shell shocked, in a world where Pio is getting 9.99 prime and those Texas dudes are getting Waygu briskets for like 0.99 a pound, I spent $70 on steaks for tacos :angry:
:blush:

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Buying beef at the local farmers market. Buying from the same source as a few of the better restaurants in town. Not paying restaurant prices but better than retailers or even Costco. Getting locally raised grass fed beef, lamb, goat, chicken, and fresh farm eggs .
Getting greens from a farm a few miles from our house. Impressive quality. Best arugula I've ever had.
So many local options, had to try several farms to find best products. qualities vary

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey78