• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

STEAKS!!!!!!!

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Direct heat could be considered unhealthy due to creating carcinogens. Heck, meat is unhealthy in some schools of thought. Moderation is the key.
There seems to be so many studies out there on nutrition and it's clearly difficult to triangulate through the morass. One main theme seems to be whole foods are better than processed and a lot of leafy greens are usually a safe bet.

vdubiv

Reaction score
lets think about this rationally, man kind has been around a long time, a lot longer than processed foods.

That said a healthy diet in beer, wine, spirits, and anything you can kill/forage is a safe bet!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
There seems to be so many studies out there on nutrition and it's clearly difficult to triangulate through the morass. One main theme seems to be whole foods are better than processed and a lot of leafy greens are usually a safe bet.
So gonna grill a bunch of lettuce then? ;)

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grilled romaine is da bomb! Seriously though, I’d knock a few years off my life for good grilled romaine every day.

Beckwith

Reaction score
Crowd cow has been a reliable source of food and being flash frozen is a much better option to me than buying at my local butcher and freezing myself. I grilled a piece of A5 Wagyu, I didn't believe the hype until I ate it, UNREAL. Ordered more!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.