1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Staple Navy Theory Suit (Slim) 38R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by CSCoHammers7, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

I bought this staple navy suit from another SF member a little while ago under the delusion that I am still a SLIM 38R... I am not. I'm simply looking to get back exactly what I paid for it. I literally never wore it other than trying it on, so I'm just going to copy/paste all the info from the original listing as the description still applies. I would definitely still keep this if it fit; Perfect for someone missing that slim, navy suit.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to PM me for anything.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Up for sale is a staple navy slim fit suit from Theory tagged 38R, like new condition. I had the trousers hemmed and sleeves shortened a hair, suit is in like new condition and has been worn <5 times. It is a single vent, 98% wool and 2% elastine which allows it to fit slim without being restrictive. Trousers are a classic slim straight fit, but not overly slim. Payment via Paypal, price includes shipping in the US and +$10 for priority to Canada.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit 19"
    Shoulders 17"
    Sleeves 24 1/4
    Length from BOC 28 3/4

Pants:

Waist 32.5
    Rise from crotch seam 9.5
    Rise from lowest point of crotch 11.5
    Inseam 31
    Leg Opening 7 7/8"

Attached Files: