1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Staple Navy Theory Suit (Slim) 38R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by CSCoHammers7, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

I bought this staple navy suit from another SF member a little while ago under the delusion that I am still a SLIM 38R... I am not. I'm simply looking to get back exactly what I paid for it. I literally never wore it other than trying it on, so I'm just going to copy/paste all the info from the original listing as the description still applies. I would definitely still keep this if it fit; Perfect for someone missing that slim, navy suit.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to PM me for anything.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Up for sale is a staple navy slim fit suit from Theory tagged 38R, like new condition. I had the trousers hemmed and sleeves shortened a hair, suit is in like new condition and has been worn <5 times. It is a single vent, 98% wool and 2% elastine which allows it to fit slim without being restrictive. Trousers are a classic slim straight fit, but not overly slim. Payment via Paypal, price includes shipping in the US and +$10 for priority to Canada.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit 19"
    Shoulders 17"
    Sleeves 24 1/4
    Length from BOC 28 3/4

Pants:

Waist 32.5
    Rise from crotch seam 9.5
    Rise from lowest point of crotch 11.5
    Inseam 31
    Leg Opening 7 7/8"

Attached Files: