• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Standup comic youtube videos...

Reaction score
OK, this had me laughing my ass off...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. ..and this the day before:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Post standup skits and let the hilarity ensue...

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
best evar

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am going to see Louis CK this weekend.

Having said that, the best EVER standup performance was when Bill Burr turned against the crowd in Philly. I was there that night. It was EPIC.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

It was literally the greatest thing ever. Literally.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
best evar

omg this is incredible.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
seeing louis ck on 11/4. pretty psyched

Originally Posted by harvey_birdman

Having said that, the best EVER standup performance was when Bill Burr turned against the crowd in Philly. I was there that night. It was EPIC.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i almost wet myself watching this

Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
best evar

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow. I've been doing open mic standup lately and what he's doing is masterful. Until you try it, you don't realize how hard it is to come up with that much material, especially if this was off the cuff.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rambo

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am going to see Louis CK this weekend. Having said that, the best EVER standup performance was when Bill Burr turned against the crowd in Philly. I was there that night. It was EPIC.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. It was literally the greatest thing ever. Literally.

Jesus Christ that was beyond epic. Fucking Meta.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Wow. I've been doing open mic standup lately and what he's doing is masterful. Until you try it, you don't realize how hard it is to come up with that much material, especially if this was off the cuff.

It was completely off the cuff. He started in his act and got about 3 or 4 minutes in when the crowd, which was just full of drunken angry Philly lunatics, turned on him. This was at the Susquehanna Bank Center (or the Tweeter Center, or whatever they were calling it back then) and it was absolutely full to capacity inside and out. 20,000+ screaming nutcases and he shoved it back in their faces.

Originally Posted by Rambo
Jesus Christ that was beyond epic. Fucking Meta.

It totally was.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dr Huh?

lol. I'm not a big Chappelle fan, but that was pretty funny.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Duff_Man

Reaction score

Jesus. Yes.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
louie ck is coming to my school!

been watching his show since kunk mentioned him. really excited.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.