• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

kbuzz

Reaction score
Did the ny store tweet or email about a freenote event next week? Can't recall or find it

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the odds we will see shorts in this year?
1649698746506.gif

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shorts dropping from Kapital later this week. More shorts coming from OrSlow and Monitaly in the next couple weeks.

Lofgren MTO is up until May 20th, click this link for info, and then click this link to build some boots.

We're running another Charity Raffle, this time to raise funds to aid those affected by the latest wave of wildfires in New Mexico. We're offering over $5000 in prizes, and entering only costs one $10 donation (and proof of said donation). You can read all about it here.

Sorry I've been gone so long, things are busy, I hope you all are well, my beautiful styleforum children.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20220517_061221.jpg

Coworker called the Ooe Cossack a "mountain man jacket." Well I'mma fancy mountain man then.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy @S&S_Elliot I have pair of Blue Seal chinos that are clearly 1 size too big for me. In your experience with the fabric, would a hot wash and tumble dry make them fit significantly different or is it not worth the hassle?

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@StrangeJeremy @S&S_Elliot I have pair of Blue Seal chinos that are clearly 1 size too big for me. In your experience with the fabric, would a hot wash and tumble dry make them fit significantly different or is it not worth the hassle?

Definitely worth a try, because I know they should come in some. I would suggest hot wash neutral dry first and then if that still didn't give you enough shrinkage I'd introduce a hot dry on the next attempt.

schuermang

Reaction score
Whoever bought the size 3 boro jacket last night just know I’m distraught, was on my way to buy it and flabbergasted when I saw it was gone

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads